question about karma

random1

You have to do the entire monks health in damage and then you can damage the monk.

The full total health of that monk will then be a dot on whoever he karma does on (unless rogue pre-Vanished it, or Mage/pals immune it)

i know when it breaks, i mean if the dot dmg should be canceled once u break karma, at least thats what someone told me

How about you just read what he said ????

he said when it breaks, and how to evade this dot dmg, but he didn't answer my question: breaking karma (by doing as dmg as monk HP has) = karma dot dmg should get removed? someone who played retail may know

Edited by random1

he said when it breaks, and how to evade this dot dmg, but he didn't answer my question: breaking karma (by doing as dmg as monk HP has) = karma dot dmg should get removed? someone who played retail may know

Wtf ?? Learn english ROFL

You have to do the entire monks health in damage and then you can damage the monk.

The full total health of that monk will then be a dot on whoever he karma does on (unless rogue pre-Vanished it, or Mage/pals immune it)

• Like 1

rofl shut the fuck up omg, nobody likes you, all you do is shittalk people because you're too insecure about yourself, grow up

ps. your english is some of the worst I've seen, not sure why you're even writing

Oh my fucking god the god himself appears here just to roast me

ouh shit im out, sorry lord for bothering you

saw your pic btw how old are you, 12 ? kek

• Like 1

Oh my fucking god the god himself appears here just to roast me

ouh shit im out, sorry lord for bothering you

saw your pic btw how old are you, 12 ? kek

If I'm 12 then, "that moment when a 12 year old roasts you", FeelsRoastedMan. You should honestly work on your insulting skills, you're lacking the comebacks.

People like you disgust me, getting high off of insulting other people. Is this why you haven't achieved a single thing in life besides getting high rated on PandaWoW? What's it like? I want to know.

• Like 1

If I'm 12 then, "that moment when a 12 year old roasts you", FeelsRoastedMan. You should honestly work on your insulting skills, you're lacking the comebacks.

People like you disgust me, getting high off of insulting other people. Is this why you haven't achieved a single thing in life besides getting high rated on PandaWoW? What's it like? I want to know.[/quote

WOW he didnt even answer ROFL, you savage, finally this autist seems to know how to stfu, or maybe he killed himself ? lets hope for the best LUL

• Like 1

People like you disgust me, getting high off of insulting other people. Is this why you haven't achieved a single thing in life besides getting high rated on PandaWoW? What's it like? I want to know.

WOW he didnt even answer ROFL, you savage, finally this autist seems to know how to stfu, or maybe he killed himself ? lets hope for the best LUL

http://i.imgur.com/bTja8br.jpg @noneednab

- - - Updated - - -

No time for Pserver tryhards who even stuck 2k on Pandawow lol not gonna spam this thread with 20 pages telling some1 how shit he is

u are fat irl, sorry Xd