Mage guide by bach Kappa

Kingbachx

hello everyone im here to teach u how to mage, lets get started.

basically u will find everything u need here:

play with priest and ask hit to spec into psyfiend.

right before arena starts get your 5 icicle stacks and be ready to burst, when priest gets fear, just use orb and spam lances (don't forget pet nova) if your opponent healer trinkets immidiately just pom sheep, u will pretty much get everything with first setup, now just repeat what i said earlier but just with deep freeze, get 5 icicles, fear on healer, deep spam lances, if u don't get a kill just sheep healer and cast frostbolt, u will pretty much fight at low rating if u are reading this thread so they wont run just do what i say, when u get a kill just don't forget to spit on enemy so u will let him know that he sucks, and just make some bs up like "pff how could u lose u counter our comp LUL"

this guide was inspired by tim aka kagu, who taught me how to do this, and shoutout to qwanya who asked me to make this guide since 2001 24th january, so no one would disturb him with weird question like "can u tich me haw to mage".

cya boys

• Like 4

hey man thanks, this helped me a lot actually, ive been recently stuck in 1300 mmr range because of my terrible partners, but i have come to light recently, it wasnt my partners, it was actually me, ive had a tough childhood okay man? ive been bullied for my entire life and playing mage was the the only way i could escape my reality and join the wonderful alternate reality that is the internet, playing mage in wow has always been fascinating to me, i could cast frostbolts, i could cast fireballs, i felt like a god or something, but to no avail... i tried casting fireballs in school to all of the bullies, but they hit me with a pummel and i lost the duel instantly, your guide helped me learn how to beat these bullies, i will send u 10 million pesos to your account for your help, once again thank you very much for helping me escape my terrible life, and helping me learn about the important things in life. :)

yea i mean there will always be people who are really serious about this game like noneed, HOW DARE HE JOKE ABOUT MY CLASS, I"LL STAB HIM WITH MY GRANDPAS KNIFE.

get a life man.

- - - Добавлено - - -

and also

i don't speak i type

Better stop typing. You are waste of cum white n1gger :P

when u get a kill just don't forget to spit on enemy, and just make some bs up like "pff how could u lose u counter our comp LUL"

this guide was inspired by... kagu

I lol'd :rofl_mini: Funny cause it's true! :appl:

(This is a lot of Pandawow players though really.. Let's be honest lol)

Edited by Bapss