Question to Devs and Gms

xoonia

With no offence to the staff members but i would like to know why nobody even looks at the Bug tracker - Data base ? There are reports of all kinds since 2 years back which have no answer , which are not fixed . None of the Gm's and Dev's even bothers to answer, they dont even look at that section .

So the question is : if none of the staff will even give 1 answer ,why does that section even exists? Why would people bother to report bugs with professions, achievements, items,quests,dungeons and raids and etc if no-one will even answer ?

Sooo and which bug there has such a high priority so we should fix it instead of class bugs ?

Im not saying that the bugs there are more important than class buggs , but there are bugs which DONT EVEN have answer actually none of them have answer. There will be always class bugs , don't get me wrong but at least someone should answer. If they won't work on those things as well why did they made that section on first place?

Im not saying that the bugs there are more important than class buggs , but there are bugs which DONT EVEN have answer actually none of them have answer. There will be always class bugs , don't get me wrong but at least someone should answer. If they won't work on those things as well why did they made that section on first place?

No answer=Low priority, that's it.

High priority(Still no answer)= Not sure how to reproduce/fix.

No answer=Low priority' date=' that's it.[/quote']

No answer is because nobody looks at that section. There are bugs which are reported 2y ago and still not fixed ,but those 15lvl useless quests get fixed with priority 1/10 ? Quest which gives you like 10copper?

No answer is because nobody looks at that section. There are bugs which are reported 2y ago and still not fixed ,but those 15lvl useless quests get fixed with priority 1/10 ? Quest which gives you like 10copper?

Herald is the one that is fixing quest bugs. He is a database developer. He doesn't fix other bugs. That's why you see so many fixes for quests.

On the other hand, we have Deadmouse & Heisenberg. They are fixing all types of bugs, class bugs, arena/bg/pve bugs, items, stats, ICD etc... list goes on.

Right now they're trying to fix mostly PvP related bugs. Yes, there are bugs that are over 2 years old. But, you need to know Heisenberg started fixing quite a lot of bugs the past 4-5 months. Deadmouse started in late novemer or early december.

I'm not defending anyone, and I do agreed that it's ridicilous that 2 year old bugs are still here. But then again, they started quite recently, so give them a break. High priority bugs = will get fixed asap.

Achievements aren't important at all. It doesn't hurt the gameplay in any way. It's fun to have them, but it's not a high priority. They will get fixed eventually. I forwarded Psyfiend and it got quite a lot of fixes today.

• Like 2

Look i'm not mocking or trying to insult anyone i just wanted to know why nobody answers to that section. I asked nicely since i guess it aint so easy to fix things. So all i wanted to know why does noobody asnwers like to let people know that they will look at it IN time . And to noneed ofc there are high priority class bugs ive never said that there arent, and ofc devs 1st priority is to fix them ,but all i wanted to know is as i said why nobody bothers to answer.

Like i've spent whole day testing achievements and i found out that huge % of them don't work .

Look i'm not mocking or trying to insult anyone i just wanted to know why nobody answers to that section. I asked nicely since i guess it aint so easy to fix things. So all i wanted to know why does noobody asnwers like to let people know that they will look at it IN time . And to noneed ofc there are high priority class bugs ive never said that there arent, and ofc devs 1st priority is to fix them ,but all i wanted to know is as i said why nobody bothers to answer.

Like i've spent whole day testing achievements and i found out that huge % of them don't work .

Yeah, but fixing achievements is just gonna be a quality of life change, but going into arena and not having 3 of your spells work is something that drives players away from the server, and no one likes to lose they're player base/community.

Because there's no point in commenting 1 day while you will fix bugs other bugs. The devs would just insta forget about the thread(s)

Like i've spent whole day

mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a_400x400.jpeg

i just spent my whole life reporting bugs that i keep finding and that someone *cough qwanya cough* keeps sending me

• Like 1

Yeah' date=' but fixing achievements is just gonna be a quality of life change, but going into arena and not having 3 of your spells work is something that drives players away from the server, and no one likes to lose they're player base/community.[/quote']

I know what it is to go in arena with 2 3 not working abilities. Ive played with 2 broken abilities for 1-2 months. And about what drives players away from pwow is not 2 broken spells , its the hackers , its huge abusing guild in x100 and gms know all about it and not punishing them .What drives players away is donating every month to this server and half of the things are either not working or half working.

Because there's no point in commenting 1 day while you will fix bugs other bugs. The devs would just insta forget about the thread(s)

You do realize that there are guilds,players who like to do achievements? To do raids ,to farm items ? If one server wants to keep their players they should look at the whole picture . Its not only PVP its not only PVE. Ofc class abilities are Major bug atm agree.

You do realize that there are guilds,players who like to do achievements? To do raids ,to farm items ? If one server wants to keep their players they should look at the whole picture . Its not only PVP its not only PVE. Ofc class abilities are Major bug atm agree.

Yeah, that is true. But have you thought about that Fun realm is based around only PvP, and we're talking about the life of a whole realm full of players that PvP only?

Your bugs will get fixex eventually, just not in the priority list as for now.

Yeah' date=' that is true. But have you thought about that Fun realm is based around only PvP, and we're talking about the life of a whole realm full of players that PvP only?[/quote']

I think you guys got me so wrong. I have never said that ''my'' bugs have higher priority .. All i asked is why Gms and Devs dont look at that section or answer. Thats all .

Do you people think that im giving priority of the bugs? Well i am not, pvp class bugs have higher priority ofc . AS i said all i asked is why nobody looks at that section thats all...

Oh you poor one you ...

Dude if you have nothing to say which includes the topic just dont write cuz i dont like you and i dont like the cancer you spread. I have my answer to my question from Repitchx , thats all i wanted to know. So noneed dude spread you cancer somewhere else.

Dude if you have nothing to say which includes the topic just dont write cuz i dont like you and i dont like the cancer you spread. I have my answer to my question from Repitchx , thats all i wanted to know. So noneed dude spread you cancer somewhere else.

don't mind noneed, he is autist