Donor Mounts / Help Me Please

English: A couple of days ago, I bought a character named "Lynnah" Is a Character of Rein"Fun", which contained 5 donor mounts. After agreeing with the person who is going to sell me the character, I enter the account and can not find the 5 frames that were in the character.

I sincerely want help, returning the mounts, because I bought that account with them.

I expect answers soon.

Spanish: Hace unos par de dias, yo compre un personaje llamado "Lynnah" Es un Personaje de el Reino"Fun", que contenia 5 monturas de la pagina(donor mounts). Luego de quedar de acuerdo con la persona que me iva a vender el personaje, entre a la cuenta y no encuentro las 5 monturas que se hallaban en el personaje.

Sinceramente quiero ayuda, devolviendome las monturas, porque compre esa cuenta con las ellas.

Espero respuestas pronto.

Probably this guy lie you for mounts.You can buy an donated mount on x100 realm and u receive it on all acc, but when u buy the character(Lynnah) you can't have them from the reason i tell u now.If you buy specific mount on xFun realm on one of ur heroes, you receive this mount only at one char.

Sorry for my bad english i think, you understand what im trying to tell you. :)

• Game Masters

Most likely, he lied to you. If he really had all this donate mounts in his character after the purchase you should have all this mounts in your character. Anyway, we can't assist you further neither restore the mounts because obviously the character you bought never had the mounts so next time be more careful with what you buy and demand from the seller to show you his character.

Closed