ZEOX.

XSN

Inb4: "I answer this many times. We still work control panel, need much work done, new season start when we update."

They probably wont even think about giving us estimated wait time for new season or anything. On top of everything they first have to update server (and all those bug fixes) sometime this year, before they can start thinking about new season kappa.

Can we pls just start the season ? Its been a fcking century Nd zepx doesnt even tell us whats going on ... Oh nvm he told us once its like 80% done .. dunno if that were his exactly words but w/e its was wrong anyways. 6 months ... everyone is leaving idk man just get some1 who makes this webpage now because ur current dev is sleeping or smth .. sry its already march i start to get pissed ... also gcd is never getting fixed ? Repitch asked heisenberg multiple times whats going on and all he said was "i know". Ye great. Just few things that are ultra annoying

Can we pls just start the season ? Its been a fcking century Nd zepx doesnt even tell us whats going on ... Oh nvm he told us once its like 80% done .. dunno if that were his exactly words but w/e its was wrong anyways. 6 months ... everyone is leaving idk man just get some1 who makes this webpage now because ur current dev is sleeping or smth .. sry its already march i start to get pissed ... also gcd is never getting fixed ? Repitch asked heisenberg multiple times whats going on and all he said was "i know". Ye great. Just few things that are ultra annoying

you are more anoying than this. (hahaha)

I wonder who their dev is and what source it is they're using except W3, lmao.

I wonder who their dev is and what source it is they're using except W3, lmao.

This dev can't be that good otherwise we would have a working website now ... It doesnt annoy me that the season is not starting because i don't go for titles nor peak rating anyways (got dem all already Kappa 4Head) No, it pisses me off that people who would like to get their title first time or who would like to get peak rating in a valid season simply quit Pandawow because of that. Idk Zeox is afk for months not letting us know anything ... the last update i heard it was almost finished and we still dont know anything ... Idk man it's just stupid imo

Ah ye and can someone tell me why Heisenberg is not fixing the Global cooldown bug ? I Mean no offense maybe he needs something or w/e but then let us know or idk how else we could help. It's a 10/10 bug if not the most important we got here atm lol ...

This dev can't be that good otherwise we would have a working website now ... It doesnt annoy me that the season is not starting because i don't go for titles nor peak rating anyways (got dem all already Kappa 4Head) No, it pisses me off that people who would like to get their title first time or who would like to get peak rating in a valid season simply quit Pandawow because of that. Idk Zeox is afk for months not letting us know anything ... the last update i heard it was almost finished and we still dont know anything ... Idk man it's just stupid imo

Ah ye and can someone tell me why Heisenberg is not fixing the Global cooldown bug ? I Mean no offense maybe he needs something or w/e but then let us know or idk how else we could help. It's a 10/10 bug if not the most important we got here atm lol ...

Website design should take around 2-3 weeks and Javascript with arena thing should be 2 weeks or something. Exact thing as Fstorm, don't know why Pwow is such a "PULLOUT" on their words, as always they've been like that and made the first comeback with Heisenberg, yet ... So shitty not keeping the realism.

Im pissed too, I know few people that already quit the server because the new season doesn't start, it shouldn't Take this long , we saw last season that they can do things fast if they want to , because they gave titles out after like 1 week after season ended , I don't know too why it takes so long to create a new website , if you have a good programmer it's done in 1 day work, I know that because I asked someone who knows how to do it , rip pandawow

what about increasing overall titles count? otherwise why would 2k 2v2 players que? for example increasing to at least 300

otherwise no actual point to start new season, same faces, 1 que pop in 10 min

Yep, like the first 300 challanger, 200 rival and the top 50 duelist .. might be an idea i think ?

Yep, like the first 300 challanger, 200 rival and the top 50 duelist .. might be an idea i think ?

I think that increasing overall reward cap for players would increase the number of players playing "competitive" arena and would motivate people to que arena. The way system works now, most 2.2, or 2.4 players usually quit bcs they know their skill cap is not high enough to reach that milestone and they know same players will get titles again anyway. By increasing number of rewards given at the end of season, more players will see their chance in getting any of the titles and might be motivated to play arena. This could fix some core arena issues the server has with the community. That's just my idea tho. Feel free to disagree.