Random dc's

DragonBruu

Hi, so lately i've been getting random dc's, mostly during arenas, I just get kicked out of the server and I can insta join again, but ofc since you can't enter cross server once you've been dc'd, i'm loosing a ton of rating just cuz of these random dc's. It's not my net since i'm always listening to music either on youtube or spotify and it doesn't even stuck or stop playing the music, so it's server sided or launcher sided, idk. Any clue on how to fix this? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

you are fat, there is a fat warden that dc's you and milorad

Dude, that savagery right there is why I now hate you even more. He asked a civil question and you can't be bothered to contribute a civil answer.

@DragonBruu, I'm sure one of the technical support guys will have an answer. Just be patient and wait for an answer. And ignore Pujo. He clearly never has anything good to say to anyone, so his responses are irrelevant.

Dude, that savagery right there is why I now hate you even more. He asked a civil question and you can't be bothered to contribute a civil answer.

@DragonBruu, I'm sure one of the technical support guys will have an answer. Just be patient and wait for an answer. And ignore Pujo. He clearly never has anything good to say to anyone, so his responses are irrelevant.

civil answer: delete cache, repair character, don't use hacks, gg wp

• Game Masters
It's not my net since i'm always listening to music either on youtube or spotify and it doesn't even stuck or stop playing the music, so it's server sided or launcher sided

Maybe your connection is fast but it doesn't mean that it's stable as well. Maybe you lose connection for few seconds and it comes back.

Try to repair character from website once and delete everytime you log-in with your character folder cache.