lost account /problem with account:(

good day , I would like to know if any adm or gm can help me with one more thing , I have an account , that she is no longer coming on the server and on the site , but does not remember most of the e-mail from them , but I have a loguin and password , even so it enters in both , she has ports following both the x100 and in the fun , and all are still in the game , these days I was giving a look at the website and still this , in my thinking it was taken from me 3 months,all of the characters it is still on the server , but the account is not logging in any more , from the beginning I thought it was error on something , but then continued not making loguin , well I hope you can help me on this , thank you

• Game Masters
well I have the loguin and password , I do not have the e-mail more , with a lot of thing just forgetting , that's what I was trying to talk

Log-in with your game account at pandawow's website and at control panel you can see the email you registered with. Some letters are hidden for security reasons but probably you will remember it.