Some suggestions

Repitchx

So before I go to bed, I want to suggest some stuff (8:49 AM... rip sleep schedule)

1: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=197440

2: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=199914

3:

Make some new NPCs that full geared players can spend their conquest on? Having 100-200k+ conquest is useless. Maybe some vendors that sell transmog items? Some cool visual items? Some mounts? Something... :/ .I also think having an NPC that would let you permanently change your weapon enchant would be kinda cool (rating required maybe? It would make people try to push for rating. It should at least have some sort of requirement to obtain. People should work for something.)

4:

Redesign arena spectator. Seperate 2s,3s & 5s. Make so you can search for people? Am I the only one that hates to look for a specific 3s match?

By all mean, I want bug fixes over this, but if it's possible to have both, it'd be kinda cool. Afterall, it's just a suggestion.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2

So before I go to bed, I want to suggest some stuff (8:49 AM... rip sleep schedule)

3:

Costum location for people with high rating (2.8k+ from 2s and like 2.3k+ from 3s for instance) (kinda like AT VIP location)? just would be unique to have a location for some pvp-ers. I also think having an NPC that would let you permanently change your weapon enchant would be kinda cool (rating required maybe? It would make people try to push for rating. It should at least have some sort of requirement to obtain. People should work for something.)

4:

Redesign arena spectator. Seperate 2s,3s & 5s. Make so you can search for people? Am I the only one that hates to look for a specific 3s match?

By all mean, I want bug fixes over this, but if it's possible to have both, it'd be kinda cool. Afterall, it's just a suggestion.

Put 1v1 que also in here.

3:

Costum location for people with high rating (2.8k+ from 2s and like 2.3k+ from 3s for instance) (kinda like AT VIP location)? just would be unique to have a location for some pvp-ers.

there wouldn't be anyone there, almost nobody is 2.3K+ in 3s (at least considering those who still play), and then they'd have to be online aswell, which kinda leads me to think that there would just be DIGGER NICK members there, so that would be kinda pointless, i get what you mean and want but for this you can also like seek out your own place

the other suggestions are good tho imo

YESSSS

http://i.imgur.com/6sTRovM.png

who the fuck voted no, what is inside his brain? lmao

yea why not, but it will be full or retry, boomies, ferals, and rogues

an NPC that would let you permanently change your weapon enchant

u mean the visual?

Make so you can search for people? Am I the only one that hates to look for a specific 3s match?

.sp pl works

Edited by im_here_for_the_beech

Yea cool and all, but all of us have good ideas what would be fun and lucrative and healthy for the server, but we all know what it takes.... *website* cough* cough*. Just dreams in my eyes honestly.... Edited by Autschbatsch

there wouldn't be anyone there, almost nobody is 2.3K+ in 3s (at least considering those who still play), and then they'd have to be online aswell, which kinda leads me to think that there would just be DIGGER NICK members there, so that would be kinda pointless, i get what you mean and want but for this you can also like seek out your own place

the other suggestions are good tho imo

Well, it was an example, and it's to prevent 200000 random people.

There's Alehouse deffence(aka duel zone) for PVPers, as far as i know, so there's no point to waste any time to make additional troubles for Testers/Zeox etc, there are more important bugs that still haven't fixed.

Also, 2.8 is too much, first 2.8 has been reached almost in the middle of the 3rd month of current season, if I remember correctly, and the season was been supposed to be reseted in the end of 3rd month, do you get the point?

In fact it's been akuyama, not you, neither "Digger nick" members.

Your ideas are troublesome, even thought they aren't even realised.

• Like 1

i only agree with skirmish que npc , rest is too mutch "not blizlike" and ya "duel zone" completelly fits to "pvpers" if i stand there i get like 30 duel requests each min so, you wont be bored but ya dueling as rogue > burst > hide > burst > hide > burst > hide must be stresful

There's Alehouse deffence(aka duel zone) for PVPers, as far as i know, so there's no point to waste any time to make additional troubles for Testers/Zeox etc, there are more important bugs that still haven't fixed.

Also, 2.8 is too much, first 2.8 has been reached almost in the middle of the 3rd month of current season, if I remember correctly, and the season was been supposed to be reseted in the end of 3rd month, do you get the point?

In fact it's been akuyama, not you, neither "Digger nick" members.

Your ideas are troublesome, even thought they aren't even realised.

"duel zone"

That's for everyone. I'm talking about a location for actual PvP-ers, not duel/Guru heroes 1 shotting each other.

"there are more important bugs"

Did you even read the thread? "I want bug fixes over this, but if it's possible to have both, it'd be kinda cool. Afterall, it's just a suggestion."

"2.8 is too much"

No it's not? Want to know why it took so long? Because it's off-season. No one plays, haven't you noticed? Most people stopped right after the season ended because there's no point in pushing rating right now. Were you playing last season, or the season before that? Many had 2.8 actually.

I think you're blinded by your ignorance. I was kinda expecting those answers though! :D

Leave all the bug fixes and please work on suggestion number 2, Sometimes i just want to que but there is no one to que with, and also if u could get honor by doing skirms like on retail than we gucci swaggins, and also the fourth one is actually a really good idea, also it would be good if u made another 2s bracket something like :Super high rated games:, and third one is just stupid af, keep in mind that there are some pve heros that would find out where the high rated guy is and snipe him, at this point sometimes u will get a que when u are dead which leads to -23.

The suggestions are fine, but I strongly disagree with #3. It's pointless to have a zone with a rating requirement on a server where you can buy high rated chars. (Not even mentioning how unnecessary it is)
  • Like 1

Did you even read the thread? "I want bug fixes over this' date=' but if it's possible to have both, it'd be kinda cool. Afterall, it's just a suggestion."[/quote']

I did read. But your suggestion about "new places" are more troublesome than actual bugs, so there's no way to get both at once.

- - - Добавлено - - -

That's for everyone. I'm talking about a location for actual PvP-ers' date=' not duel/Guru heroes 1 shotting each other.[/quote']

But there are only PVP'ers, as you wanted the place to be. There are no PvE heroes which can oneshot you while you're afk, neither Goldshire autists. So Duel zone is the thing that you needed. Am I wrong in my guess?

- - - Добавлено - - -

No it's not? Want to know why it took so long? Because it's off-season. No one plays' date=' haven't you noticed? Most people stopped right after the season ended because there's no point in pushing rating right now. Were you playing last season, or the season before that? Many had 2.8 actually.[/quote']

It's been realised as "The new season which will be closed in three months. blah blah blah about tittles" It's been changed to "off season" right after the current reset date had happened.

- - - Добавлено - - -

I think you're blinded by your ignorance.

It seems like you've got the one yourself. Me neither.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Were you playing last season' date=' or the season before that? Many had 2.8 actually.[/quote']

as far as i know there were about 20 characters above 2.8 which weren't belong to the same owners, lots of players have their alter characters, often with the same ratings as mane ones.

Check the "blue post" about tittles, there are a lot of chars that got no tittle 'cuz they're been "alt"

So there's no point to work so hard to make the place for 20 ppl. or even less.

kk. changed #3

current #3 is awesome, but i guess it'll be better if there'll be some tabars like from busters ones for CP&Current rating (2k/2.4k/whatever more than 2k), or Pandaria mounts that are award for PvE achievements(It's FUN, there's no PvE point that way). Or as you said, NPC that changes your Weap Enchant Animation (as it's been at Arena-Tournament since long ago)

- - - Добавлено - - -

gonna think a little bit that way.

• Administrators

3:

Make some new NPCs that full geared players can spend their conquest on? Having 100-200k+ conquest is useless. Maybe some vendors that sell transmog items? Some cool visual items? Some mounts? Something... :/ .I also think having an NPC that would let you permanently change your weapon enchant would be kinda cool (rating required maybe? It would make people try to push for rating. It should at least have some sort of requirement to obtain. People should work for something.)

4:

1. Already answered.

2. I've just answered.

3. Idk , maybe later. Don't have time for it at the moment.

4. Later. Search - no.

1. Already answered.

2. I've just answered.

3. Idk , maybe later. Don't have time for it at the moment.

4. Later. Search - no.

Okay, nice.

About your answer in the first suggestion, did you see my reply? You can advertise the forum, you can make a costum client that has all the MPQ files, you can make an item upon creating a character that gives you information about Pandawow...

There are so many ways to do this. It's really sick too, WoD and Legion are both shitty expansions, 0 skillcap, but one thing Blizzard did right, was that they made neat mogs.

• Like 1

• Administrators
About your answer in the first suggestion' date=' did you see my reply? You can advertise the forum, you can make a costum client that has all the MPQ files, you can make an item upon creating a character that gives you information about Pandawow...[/quote']

̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶o̶n̶.̶

Pls, stop that. I've answered, at the moment we won't do that anyway. if you want - use additional software, or addons, or idk (tMorph as i remember).

but one thing Blizzard did right, was that they made neat mogs.

yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶o̶n̶.̶

Pls, stop that. I've answered, at the moment we won't do that anyway. if you want - use additional software, or addons, or idk (tMorph as i remember).

tmorph is for nabz