How long are we supposed to deal with THIS Zeox?

Autschbatsch

https://clips.twitch.tv/DullCrowdedSquirrelJonCarnage

This clip is 31s long.

This issue has been around since the 15 September 2016 ( 8 months ) and we still have no progress with this, so my question is:

Are you even trying to resolve this huge bug? What's the problem?

Me, and the whole community, have been very patient with you lately. I personally have enough of waiting. I want an answer. And PLEASE, don't come up with "I can't reproduce it".

Everyone that plays 1-2 arenas notices this HUGE bug, which literally decides if you can do DMG or CC in any kind of way.

Apparently this bug can only get fixed by Zeox himself, that's why I need to "create drama" in GD btw.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 6

Since they have fixed the path bug for hunter's pets it has been like that.

I also noticed that in Eye of the Storm BG that if you jump in the middle of the map you're supposed to die, but instead after few seconds you get teleported back to the middle again.

It feels like the server is possessed. XD

Since they have fixed the path bug for hunter's pets it has been like that.

I also noticed that in Eye of the Storm BG that if you jump in the middle of the map you're supposed to die, but instead after few seconds you get teleported back to the middle again.

It feels like the server is possessed. XD

they did that because mind control hackers where killing everyone doing that, now they can't kill you (inside bg)

@zeox @zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox

@zeox @zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox@zeox

http://i.imgur.com/W8ZNMdB.png

Choose the real answer:

1 month = 1 month

1month = 1 year

1month = 10 years

Does it possible to reproduce this problem on QA server ?

No, on QA every fear-effect just stands still for me. And it was like that before last update on QA aswell, but didn't get applied on Fun/cross/x100 so it is still the same on those.

f737c7e5c66d2a612b936a80805069e3.gif

Edited by Autschbatsch