How long are we supposed to deal with THIS Zeox?

Autschbatsch

Yeah, I wintraded with abu on warmane because there were no queues and I didn't care about that server

but not on firestorm and not on pandawow, just to help Ripitch in 2s xd

kinda ironic and funny that Ripitch is saying this shit when he needs to get wintraded from 2.4k all the way up to like 3.3k, what's even more funny is how Zeox or anybody else didn't notice in the "logs" that they "check", it's funny because it'd be even less obvious on the new website xD

I love it how when ever I post, during the day, 1 AM, 3 AM or even 6 AM w/e, within minutes this moron shit talker Noneed is instantly ready to start fighting with me

Yeah' date=' I wintraded with abu on warmane because there were no queues and I didn't care about that server[/color']

Holy shit you are sad. Noone wants you, just go ... please. There were queues, me and pewds were queing very often but you just got farmed. Butthurt kid has to wintrade because his skillcap isnt good enough to get r1... Stop even commenting here, you are just another diabolique

I love it how when ever I post' date=' during the day, 1 AM, 3 AM or even 6 AM w/e, within minutes this moron shit talker Noneed is instantly ready to start fighting with me[/quote']

I love how you always que at 2 / 4 / 6 am even tho normal people with a life have work/school. Shhht

2.4k all the way up to like 3.3k

Holy shit you're literally the biggest liar ever, LOL. I even streamed most of the time we queued, lmfao.

W/e, can just ask Dionysus to send me the all the messages from you. The irony is that you actaully did wintrade xD... It doesn't matter in the end, you know deep inside that you're just spreading bs rn. 2.4-3.3... that's a long way

I'm done.

I see what you're trying to do here. Trying to get the thread closed and people banned.

Nice try, but I look right through you. I'll end it here.

I don't care about anything you're writing Ripitch, and I won't say anything more about you wintrading with Abu and myself.

You're wrong though, I'm just here to try and make Zeox feel bad about wasting everybodies time and making his server die for no reason when this website will fix nothing and wintraders will always exist and continue to wintrade

I'm kinda bored too and can't sleep rn

I'm just here to try and make Zeox feel bad about wasting everybodies time

Why is he wasting everybodies time though? Is it your obligation/your job to play on this server? You not having a life (not trying to fire shots, i love you connor

• Like 1

why would I cry to get my account unbanned when I haven't even logged on here in months anyways and literally don't care?

This server is over for me, has been for a long time ..I'm just back having some fun with the retarded decision to make everybody wait for the new season for so long

and yeah Milorad, I see countless threads about people who just wanna play competitive with a new season in their spare time, but they cannot because of some dumb decisions being made, even in this thread there's multiple posts about the season taking too long rofl, nobodies obligated to but a lot of people don't really have anything else to do in their spare time, like me until I found another server, so yeah it kinda is a waste of time in a sense

I don't care about anything you're writing Ripitch, and I won't say anything more about you wintrading with Abu and myself.

You're wrong though, I'm just here to try and make Zeox feel bad about wasting everybodies time and making his server die for no reason when this website will fix nothing and wintraders will always exist and continue to wintrade

akuyama wintraded -> blames other for the same reason. must be true :D

I'm glad we're getting back on topic.

It's not a waste of time. It will be quite useful actually, but yeah, there will always be wintraders and it's impossible to spot them all, but this will help preventing most of them.

Edited by Repitchx

Akuyama, and others.

Don't go off-topic on this thread, since it is made to notify Zeox and other Devs about the bug.

So don't flood it with your drama or similar, since we are expecting an answer from either Zeox or other Devs.

Nah he is just another pujo trying to talk bullshit ... bashing wintrader even tho hes the biggest one here. He will get banned for the shit he wrote here anyways and then cry to zeox to get his account unbanned. W/e

Why is he wasting everybodies time though? Is it your obligation/your job to play on this server? You not having a life (not trying to fire shots, i love you connor

why would I cry to get my account unbanned when I haven't even logged on here in months anyways and literally don't care?

This server is over for me, has been for a long time ..I'm just back having some fun with the retarded decision to make everybody wait for the new season for so long

and yeah Milorad, I see countless threads about people who just wanna play competitive with a new season in their spare time, but they cannot because of some dumb decisions being made, even in this thread there's multiple posts about the season taking too long rofl, nobodies obligated to but a lot of people don't really have anything else to do in their spare time, like me until I found another server, so yeah it kinda is a waste of time in a sense

akuyama wintraded -> blames other for the same reason. must be true :D

I'm glad we're getting back on topic.

It's not a waste of time. It will be quite useful actually, but yeah, there will always be wintraders and it's impossible to spot them all, but this will help preventing most of them.

stop playing on this server LMFAO. its dead. play retail

The trashtalk shitstorm was so boring I didn't even read 1block of text..... but back to the topic.

I'm doing BGs as we speak and could not find any glitching fears yet. Will test arena later today aswell :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just did a 2s game - SeemsGood

Edited by Autschbatsch

The trashtalk shitstorm was so boring I didn't even read 1block of text..... but back to the topic.

I'm doing BGs as we speak and could not find any glitching fears yet. Will test arena later today aswell :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just did a 2s game - SeemsGood

FeelsGoodMan