GM's giving out random titles once again or what?

DragonBruu

• Game Masters
Game Masters never gave "free" titles to players it's against server rules and head GM can easily see if someone from staff violated rules, no one would risk it. You just need 1800 rating in rated battlegrounds to earn Legionnaire title it's not that difficult.

Game Masters never gave "free" titles to players it's against server rules and head GM can easily see if someone from staff violated rules, no one would risk it. You just need 1800 rating in rated battlegrounds to earn Legionnaire title it's not that difficult.

Then it's bugged here, cuz you shouldn't get it from 1800 rbg rating. If you read the comments on the wowhead site i linked, it says it was by getting 8-14 ranks during vanilla :/ Or wowhead is wrong, idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit:

nvm, wowhead is wrong i suppose. Though tbh, its a problem that this guy got that achieve by getting bugged. That's on server.

blaming others 24/7

I am not blaming, I'm just quite suprised that someone who's in the Stuff doesn't know about such thing as tittles for RBG Achieves.

not even 2k by urself

You don't even know me, dude, and you have started blame me, aren't you the one whom were you writing to?