If you could

Repitchx

If you could redesign your class/spec, what would you do? Please try to be serious. I'm for real now.

Every class has dumb spells/talents/masteries. What would you replace with some of them (create your own spells/talents)

I would at least do some of these changes to rogue https://wewant4specsnow.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/full-rogue-rework/

Some of them are pretty stupid, but some of them are incredible well designed and put on the right tier to create balance.

I'd make shadowstep stacking up to 3 charges. That's better than this damn OP sprint.

And probably remove preparation and change it into 2 stacking Vanish/Bomb/Disarm/Sprint. Also shadowblades is stupid ability, i'd replace it with the passive that makes your backstab damage 30% more, as it's been in the Cataclysm, these days backstab does least damage, it has less priority than this dumb hemorrhage. It makes you idiot spamming crap inda face, that's not like "sub style".大嫌い

Also i'd return the talent that made your gouge last 1.5 sec more.

There are a lot of ways that could make this game more dynamic. And harder.

The second part is the reason why Blizzard didn't make it the way we would want it to be.

Current game makes me sad, 'cuz it is about to get even easier each addon passes by. 8th season had been the best by its difficult.

I actually kinda agree/disagree with Shadow Blades part. I really do like having it, but it's also pretty broken as it results in a 2nd go as rogue. Rogues just need more sustain damage, that's the thing.

3 charges on SS would make it beyond retarded, not balanced at all. You would teleport 24/7 then. It would result in Cloak and Dagger 2.0. One person being able to triple CC the whole team is not healthy at all for the game.

2 steps would make sense or lower its cooldown or increase the next damage ability by 30% etc. When you play SS, you actaully just waddle around doing nothing. Sprint should have a freedom for slows. BoS change is amazing. 40 sec CD and removes a root? That seems okay to me. However, not immune to roots. That would make it like BoS like in 5.0.5 (immune to slows n roots for 4-8 seconds lol)

3 charges on SS would make it beyond retarded' date=' not balanced at all. You would teleport 24/7 then. It would result in Cloak and Dagger 2.0. One person being able to triple CC the whole team is not healthy at all for the game.[/quote']

Well, warriors have their charge up to 2 charges and plus leap plus intervene. it makes them very annoying because of its stun.

Probably 3 charges is a lot, yeah, but stack it up to 3 charges takes a minute, not that much, mage can blink five times a minute plus blazing speed, you know.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Rogues just need more sustain damage' date=' that's the thing.[/quote']

They have, but it takes too much energy. You should like calculate every fking doing 'till next minute to do it properly, that's too complicated from my point of view.

Blades are OP, but it is very ez to counter them, that's the point why do i think it should be replaced with sustain damage.

I would make it so inferno blast spreads my combustion/ignite to everything and not just 4 targets now I will have an even digger bick in raids :P

Sounds really nice for the mage, but doesn't it sound a bit too op vs trash? I can imagine fire mage being suddenly retarded.

^You are one of this guys who would stuck on 1.5 even in wod/legion eh ?

Ontopic:

MC baseline as priest. PW:Shield freedom like in (cata?)

Make tremmor totem not usable in fear (like in wod)

Druids soul of the forest is only increasing the cc cast time such as clone roots etc. But healing spells like regrowth etc doing 40% more heal

Shit like that uknow

^You are one of this guys who would stuck on 1.5 even in wod/legion eh ?

Ontopic:

MC baseline as priest. PW:Shield freedom like in (cata?)

Make tremmor totem not usable in fear (like in wod)

Druids soul of the forest is only increasing the cc cast time such as clone roots etc. But healing spells like regrowth etc doing 40% more heal

Shit like that uknow

Sounds actaully really nice. What would they replace MC with then? Hmmm, that would be sick.

What I would do:

- Buff Backstab damage by 20-40%

- Buff Hemo by 20-40%

- Nerf Ambush by 10%

- Nerf Shadow Blades (I love the spell, but it's quite retarded to have dance and blades. Maybe just change the whole spell to like your auto attacks and special attacks do 10k more per hit... something like that, remove the extra combo point part)

- 2 charges for Shadowstep

- Remove GCD for Smoke Bomb, make it unstealth players like in Cata (only soon as you summon it. Making it like flare is a bad design.)

- Add WoD/Legion combo system (combo points on yourself)

- Finishers cost max 25 energy, but you will only have 120 energy (down from 130)

- Sprint on a 30 sec CD, lasts for 10-12 and make you immune to slows for first 4-5 seconds (this should be a talent I guess)

- Shuriken Toss baseline for all specs, reduce energy cost by 20, increase the GCD to around 1 second, apply every poisons you have activated (except Crippling). Maybe make a talent to modify this ability. Reduce the GCD on it and make it apply Crippling... just some random ideas. I think Shuriken Toss is quite unique and should not be left out. It's quite ninja-ish and fits rogues well. However, having a rogue doing 40k DPS with Shuriken Toss spam is not what it should be. It should be a way to build your combos, apply poisons, that's it.

- Glyph of Hemo baseline (so Hemo applies SV always. The glyph atm is so BS)

- Increase energy cost of Feint by 10 (this way you can't spam Feint anymore. If you do, you will have no damage)

- Reduce the cooldown of Cheat Death by 30 sec (so 1 min) and make it last 5-6 seconds. Make it also proc at 15% HP. If you proc it at 10% like it is now, you will most likely die through. Procs at 10% HP atm and only lasts for 3 seconds. Pretty useless in most cases.

- Remove Paralytic Poison

- Dirty Tricks baseline, but only works for Gouge.

- Subterfuge should act as a 3 second Shadow Dance. Remove the stealth part. Make it like in WoD. (this way people will know if you pop cooldowns or not)

- Rework the 90 tier with this: afce9e3b2dde5ae8bcd97837565c8d91.png

Problem with most glyphs/talents now is that it's a must have for certain specs. You can't play without this and that. I want to have options. I want to be able to swap to any glyph I want. I don't want to play with Glyph of Blind for instance, but I have to because it's a must have.

Certain glyphs/talents should just be baseline.

Well, those are my random buffs/nerfs.

Edited by Repitchx

Idk rogue would be kinda op then imo ... and never ever reduce gcd from bomb ... would be retarded imo

Not really with the other nerfs. The game should be less cooldown dependant and more sustain. It's boring to fight cooldown vs cooldown, lol.

I really think gcd should be removed from SB. You actually sacrifice 1 second of your stun to get him inside. Can also just reduce the GCD, but I think it should be completely removed.

Hm id replace mc with chastise as a 2 second stun.

Idk... MC, Fear and a stun? Seems like too much cc for one class. I would give them something else instead then.

I think it would be cool to have like a new fear ward like in Legion. Maybe make it have 2 effects (the cata thing you talked about)?

Passive:

Whenever you apply PW:S on yourself, you are less hindered by effects that would reduce movement speed. (so you won't run faster if you have feathers, but you won't move slower either. You run at normal speed, like in Cata)

Active:

Holy Ward: Wards the friendly target against the next full loss of control effect. 30 sec CD

i'd delete that 5min cd yellow paw from druids, shaman totem reset, increase psyfiend hp but so you cant heal or shield it

increase smormbolt, hammer of wrath, scatter, DB, deep, kidney shot, capasitor, disorient roar, bash, asphyxiate, paralise, fists of fury, cd at least for 5 sec

delete cd reduction of aoe fear from warlocks, delete hex glyph, etc etc

do smth about comp on outlast - lsd\wls

the thing with 2 shadowsteps is retarded in comparison to warrior b/c warrior is about uptime, rog is about setups.

anyway this fanasies is irrevelant b/c we already have biggest bug, which is much more annoying - latency

Sounds really nice for the mage' date=' but doesn't it sound a bit too op vs trash? I can imagine fire mage being suddenly retarded.[/quote']

Not for trash no, the rogues blade flurry would deal with that but certainly for fights like protectors/shamans yes

http://imgur.com/a/m5u9B - with just 2 targets with combustiion - 1.8M dps if only it could spread it to every target ^_^

With that reword on rogue that you linked, the survability would be fucking ridiculous, rogue/healer would be dumb as fuck with Ace up the sleeve. Just imagine 40% extra healing every 1 min. You can just sit the entire cc chain, rogue kites, activates that and the healer gets a 400k heal, gg :D Cold blood thingy would make eviscerate literally crit up to 180k if not more when done correctly, if you have in mind that a decent rogue doing the standard rotation can hit like 150k, its kinda ridiculous to add more dmg to finishers like that xd. Anyways looks like a good rework for rogue, just that will make it pretty op imo.

With that reword on rogue that you linked, the survability would be fucking ridiculous, rogue/healer would be dumb as fuck with Ace up the sleeve. Just imagine 40% extra healing every 1 min. You can just sit the entire cc chain, rogue kites, activates that and the healer gets a 400k heal, gg :D Cold blood thingy would make eviscerate literally crit up to 180k if not more when done correctly, if you have in mind that a decent rogue doing the standard rotation can hit like 150k, its kinda ridiculous to add more dmg to finishers like that xd. Anyways looks like a good rework for rogue, just that will make it pretty op imo.

You do know you have 0 self healing then with Ace up the Sleeve, right? Maybe increase it to 2 min, but w/e. Ace up the Sleeve would mainly be good with a Rdruid, but against a team that can dispel hots, it's not gonna be that huge tbh. Playing with a priest or pally, you have 1 hot, that is not gonna be big at all. It actually is quite balanced if you increase the cooldown a little bit.

You sacrifice MfD if you go Cold Blood. You can no longer do 2 evisc, which is why the rogue does so much damage every min with Dance. You actually do around 200k with MfD lol.

I said increase it to 1 min CD, would make it fine.

Edited by Repitchx

i would add a new class Ghramostean, has some bat powers, like terrible screeches and yelling that can deafen you, and burst macro would be Lali Sterja's One Shot 4sure, summons all the cincars to beat with eachother and to steal gold from other players

i would add a new class Ghramostean, has some bat powers, like terrible screeches and yelling that can deafen you, and burst macro would be Lali Sterja's One Shot 4sure, summons all the cincars to beat with eachother and to steal gold from other players

Sounds fine lol XD