Perm ban/mute suggestion

Repitchx

Pujo, are you an idiot or what? If we the people are telling you to stop what you're doing because you're being annoying it doesn't have to have a rule in order for you to stop.

And of course there's a rule for that, it's called the rule of morals and self-respect, which I am sure you know nothing about.

#Leave_our_community

@Zeox? :/

zeox is not ur mum to make u happy when u cry,

- - - Updated - - -

3b202430e3bc9c108b11a233bcb48da7.png

God i love this function ...why do i just think its a 2nd account from Pujo. This logic is beyond me

when someone rekt you, you ignore him, nice :mocking:

- - - Updated - - -

it's called the rule of morals and self-respect

this rule isn't applied by anyone in this forum lmao, specially for reputich, lefapo, noniid, etc

1. i made the reports i think im right, thats not a reason to ban + i try to find database proffs

So make a question in the General Discussion section and not a statement in the Bug tracker whilst confusing all who try to fix the reports, you dumb fucking autistic deported taco.

• Like 1

What do you think,Zeox? He got banned on 2 new accounts already in 1 day

I think Zeox should also make creating new forum accounts need email verification, instead of just how it is easy as we can see, Pujo keep creating many accounts with no effort.

Plus, banning Pujo in game will stop him from being salty on forums!

#Pujo_is_not_welcomed

What do you think,Zeox? He got banned on 2 new accounts already in 1 day

Plus, banning Pujo in game will stop him from being salty on forums!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShkkQ2K4l8

Don't bann my accounts without breaking any rule then, aka jeigermaster banning for no reasons at all, flood when is 1 post just and useles trheats when is general section + there isn't any rule for that.

Deal with it nabs

Edited by dildos

Just stfu, Pujo. Even Zeox is getting angry at you, and you don't want HIM angry at you. You keep insisting, to the contrary, that you've broken no rules. Yet you keep BREAKING the rule about multi-accounting with each new one you build. And you still keep breaking the rules with your useless posts and bashing other forum users when they say something to you about it that you don't like. So, you can either shut up or just go away.

Just stfu, Pujo. Even Zeox is getting angry at you, and you don't want HIM angry at you. You keep insisting, to the contrary, that you've broken no rules. Yet you keep BREAKING the rule about multi-accounting with each new one you build. And you still keep breaking the rules with your useless posts and bashing other forum users when they say something to you about it that you don't like. So, you can either shut up or just go away.

http://i.imgur.com/d8pnYa4.png

zeox is getting pissed because u all are crying like kids spaming his pm, its diferent.

I won't create more useles topics on general section since even if it isn't breaking any rule but making u all mad, so calm ur tits u won't read more bullshit posts boi

Edited by dildos

http://i.imgur.com/d8pnYa4.png

zeox is getting pissed because u all are crying like kids spaming his pm, its diferent.

I won't create more useles topics on general section since even if it isn't breaking any rule but making u all mad, so calm ur tits u won't read more bullshit posts boi

Pujo, you are by far the most terrible liar I've ever known. Almost as soon as this dies down, you'll go back to doing it. And even if you're right, which is a rarity, I never PM'ed Zeox myself, so at best the only thing he could possibly be pissed off at me for is arguing with YOU.