Perm ban/mute suggestion

Repitchx

You don't even notice that you r becoming the 2nd pujo do you ? xD Lol

You wanna start a war that you are already losing? :D

No I don't realize that, if someone disagree with you you immediately start spreading poison, you need to seek a doctor, go fuc.... ehm, help yourself. :)

You don't even notice that you r becoming the 2nd pujo do you ? xD Lol

rekt haha

- - - Updated - - -

You wanna start a war that you are already losing? :D

No I don't realize that, if someone disagree with you you immediately start spreading poison, you need to seek a doctor, go fuc.... ehm, help yourself. :)

you two need a doctor :crab:

i forawarded

Can you tell me what this word means please?

i forawarded that you are a kid to all the server' date=' wait, everyone knows it already[/quote']

I did not know this so your statement is incorrect and is not true.

i forawarded that you are a kid to all the server, wait, everyone knows it already :crab:

Sorry, I just don't like hackers :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, he renamed again.

It's fine. Next time you catch him, just PM me with his name.

But good news though.

8b320b783d9fe0aee2ffa29ae9bc19e5.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, Zeox?

Pujo is back again with the aids.

Impersonating me and making multiple more forum accounts (broke like 4+ rules with 1 account)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215505 + http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215483

Can we please just ban him in-game? HACKING in-game should be enough, but he also is still spreading bullshit.

Edited by Repitchx

Pujo is back again with the aids.

where u see that? i didn't made any new post since zeox told me to stop making new threats, so deal with it and go cry somewhere, kid.

2nd, Zeox isn't your mum, he is not here to make you happy for no reason.

3rd, you went back to report for multiaccounting even if i stopped posting in general section which is what everyone wanted, if you feel butthurt no one cares.

4rd, go back to school.

Edited by repiticherino

link these posts smart boi, u won't find any useles topic made on general section

posts = comments & threads.

you just post useless posts. let's start with the picture you posted of me. so sit down, you will be banned again soon.

you just post useless posts.

saying it won't make it true, sorry boi.

- - - Updated - - -

let's start with the picture you posted of me. so sit down, you will be banned again soon.

http://i.imgur.com/X9BwFU7.png

let's start with the post you posted of me. so sit down, you will be banned again soon.

i can say the same about you, but im not a crying kid that reports randomly 24/7, i just don't mind you lmao

let's start with the post you posted of me. so sit down' date=' you will be banned again soon.[/quote']

Na you do not get banned for telling the truth however you get banned for pissing people off and talking shit 24/7 and fortunately enough for us, you talk shit 24/7 and piss everyone off, name me 3 people who like you here.