Suggestion

WorstWarriorNA

How about you just reset the conquest cap daily so people will have a reason to queue arena, since you're not gonna restart the season till you finish with the website (In 100 years cause you're so good with scripting and such). Otherwise I don't really see the server surviving when people have basically no reason to play.

How about you just reset the conquest cap daily so people will have a reason to queue arena, since you're not gonna restart the season till you finish with the website (In 100 years cause you're so good with scripting and such). Otherwise I don't really see the server surviving when people have basically no reason to play.

why u just don't enjoy playing? lol

idk why so many focus on arena rating..

why u just don't enjoy playing? lol

idk why so many focus on arena rating..

Do you even read from time to time? I don't give 2 flying fucks about rating... hardly anyone queues up nowdays cause of the season not being reset for 7 months, this will actually give people a reason to queue up.

Also I'm not a tryhard bg player like yourself.

"a reason to que" i thought u que'd arena for fun not for fucking pixels

how do you have no reason to play when the main reason for playing this game is because u enjoy it?

you're basically qq'ing because u dont have something to grind

• Like 1

"a reason to que" i thought u que'd arena for fun not for fucking pixels

how do you have no reason to play when the main reason for playing this game is because u enjoy it?

you're basically qq'ing because u dont have something to grind

Thing is it's stupidly boring to sit for like 2 hours in queue at 2k MMR in 3s. Do you think that's fun?

Btw I never said "I" don't have a reason to queue, I said "so people will have a reason to queue arena"

- - - Updated - - -

1c1 me nab