GCD bug on Pandawow // Spellque

Noneedholy

I did and apparently he thought it is "working" .. Idk why because im getting the same issue ... My spell just doesn't que.

da2f295be252febd30287ad0700eb5d3.gif

Repitch told me he tested it with flashlight but it's the same issue. Just wants to show it to you with rejuv because it's better to see there.

Edited by Noneedholy

I said it was fixed for the same spell. Heisenberg told me he will remove the restriction when he has time. It's not 100% fixed, but it's in good hands.

Repitch told me he tested it with flashlight but it's the same issue. Just wants to show it to you with rejuv because it's better to see there.

Flash heal works completely fine for me. I don't know why it doesn't for you.

Obviously instant is still bugged, but as I said, it's in good hands.

8c9b096a64c6f2ceba08f4584819e8eb.gif

Same issue with flash heal ... even activated custom lag tolerance in case but it's just the same

Would be nice to see some1 uploading a gif where it works but right now i just hear "it works it works" but didn't see anything sooo

How it looks like when its working :

134bb9cc0ac74b9fd956504b06e55a63.gif

The que time for casts is Pretty low so it's hard to show you guys in a video. I'd need to test it with instants to be more clear.

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators

First of all, topic moved to QA section.

Noneedholy, 1st warning, you shouldn't create topics with questions about fixes in GENERAL section. You are QA tester, use QA section for discussion & tests.

2nd of all let us all know when something is fixed and not only 1 person. I get multiple whispers per day from people who wants this to be fixed because otherwise its "unplayable" here. And then im getting a "warning" for making it in general discussion so everyone with abit knowledge about spellque can judge my ideas or tell me if im right / wrong ? I don't understand why would i only talk with a few people about this issue instead of with the community who also can have a clue about this. Im posting here if i find a bug that is not supposed to become public or smth (gamebreaking things etc). Furthermore i thought the best way to reach you is through the general discussion and i see it worked. Anyways wanted to tell you guys it's not fixed thats pretty much all .. and could have done earlier if more people could've tested it or at least if someone would have told me since i reportet this bug. Also you replied to this bug in general discussion so i thought ill discuss there further things about this bug.

4th is there a way to hide my ip ? Since everyone from Q&A can see my IP and im getting ddosed lately im not sure how to deactive it. Or probably just deactivate the option for Q&A testers to see other people's IP because we honestly dont need that

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators
2nd of all let us all know when something is fixed and not only 1 person. I get multiple whispers per day from people who wants this to be fixed because otherwise its "unplayable" here. And then im getting a "warning" for making it in general discussion so everyone with abit knowledge about spellque can judge my ideas or tell me if im right / wrong ? I don't understand why would i only talk with a few people about this issue instead of with the community who also can have a clue about this. Im posting here if i find a bug that is not supposed to become public or smth (gamebreaking things etc). Furthermore i thought the best way to reach you is through the general discussion and i see it worked. Anyways wanted to tell you guys it's not fixed thats pretty much all .. and could have done earlier if more people could've tested it or at least if someone would have told me since i reportet this bug. Also you replied to this bug in general discussion so i thought ill discuss there further things about this bug.

4th is there a way to hide my ip ? Since everyone from Q&A can see my IP and im getting ddosed lately im not sure how to deactive it.

3nd - You didn't create it in general section to ask other players. There were no questions at all, just an information that IT DIDN'T FIXED, and people SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT. ONLY QA team can test THIS FIX at the moment, NOT OTHER PLAYERS. This topic only could provoke other people to write something like "haha, they have written that it's fixed, and it's not, like always" - even before we've finished it. They CAN'T TEST it or "LOOK INTO IT". If you don't understand it, just tell me, I will remove your QA title & permission, your account on QA realm will be removed, and after that do whatever you want, create topics in general sections etc.

4th - nope.

3nd - You didn't create it in general section to ask other players. There were no questions at all' date=' just an information that IT DIDN'T FIXED, and people SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT. ONLY QA team can test THIS FIX at the moment, NOT OTHER PLAYERS. This topic only could provoke other people to write something like "haha, they have written that it's fixed, and it's not, like always" - even before we've finished it. They CAN'T TEST it or "LOOK INTO IT". If you don't understand it, just tell me, I will remove your QA title & permission, your account on QA realm will be removed, and after that do whatever you want, create topics in general sections etc.[/quote']

There were no questions at all' date=' just an information that IT DIDN'T FIXED, and people SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT.[/quote']

Exactly, i didnt ask a question that's why i said we can discuss if im wrong with my thesis or not.

They CAN'T TEST it or "LOOK INTO IT"

That's why i uploaded my gifs.

4th - nope.

Well okay i'd like to bring my retail xp here and help you guys fixing bugs etc but seems like i won't be able to comment or report anything till the option is removed. As i said before im getting ddosed lately and all i can do is protect my skype but i surely won't always use a vpn whenever i open the forum. That's just too much sorry i did that for free and just to help the server and when i can't even hide my IP from players who can simply join the Q&A team without any problems. I'm doing that for free as i said and you should at least try to understand our worries and do something about it.

Just saw you said "fixed it"

Ok lovely so i dont have to worry anymore bout people getting my ip, thanks alot

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators
Well okay i'd like to bring my retail xp here and help you guys fixing bugs etc but seems like i won't be able to comment or report anything till the option is removed. As i said before im getting ddosed lately and all i can do is protect my skype but i surely won't always use a vpn whenever i open the forum. That's just too much sorry i did that for free and just to help the server and when i can't even hide my IP from players who can simply join the Q&A team without any problems. I'm doing that for free as i said and you should at least try to understand our worries and do something about it.

Now must be fixed, check it.

• 2 weeks later...
@For heisenberg :

Spell que works properly now but the only issue thats there is when you spam instant spells :

8f755cec60e77c1f3cc5bf0a4a4d2bb6.png

The Spell's do still light up like as you would lag and spam that button ...

Still bugged

and i noticed that if you cast a spell -> click a spell that is off GCD right after, it queues. shouldn't happen.

https://gyazo.com/72553253294fe5c98041d759c5fcf78c

It works fine if you try to que another spell that has a gcd, only bugs if you cast a spell and then another one off gcd

• 2 weeks later...

Spell queue seems nearly fixed right now,

There's few abilities which aren't affected by spell queue i.e. Druids healing touch, (It sometimes doesn't get queue'd even if being spammed)

And i also noticed this bug, which is :

When user casts an ability and if it has longer cast timer than Gcd (example 2 sec cast like starfire) If the ability is spammed, after few seconds there will be a second GCD while the first ability is being casted (The 2nd gcd triggers from the queue'd ability but the second ability wasn't used, it was only queue'd)

Note: In case i am wrong, then just ignore this,

Edited by Weegee

I didn't have the time to play myself lately, so keep your eyes open. After all this is a kind of huge part of the game and should work flawlessly.

Agree'd

It shouldn't have any errors, ill write here in case i find something else

Gcd doesnt go off flawless. Also it shouldnt be possiblr to disable it completly due the lag tollerancy option. Then the spells getting in que way too late and it just stucks for a millisecond before the spell goes off. Trying to make videos when ive my better internet back

Gcd doesnt go off flawless. Also it shouldnt be possiblr to disable it completly due the lag tollerancy option. Then the spells getting in que way too late and it just stucks for a millisecond before the spell goes off. Trying to make videos when ive my better internet back

Please do, because it happened that spells have a small delay after the first spell is done with the cast.

Also (The abilities still light up http://i.imgur.com/duWHeDG.jpg )

Also, im not sure if this has to do with GCD.

But as a resto druid, in cat form, whenever im near a mob, and when i right click it (Im in mele range ofc) i cant auto attack the target.

I even pulled out the spell on my bar and used it but nothing happens.

• 1 month later...