how its going with mind control fixing?

btw, another question, why isn't auto ban system working? i mean all the mind control hackers are using fly hack, and they don't get insta ban. Why?

Pandawow bro !

GM'S ARE INFORMED.PLEASE BE PATIENT !

Im here for the beeeeeeeeeeeeech! IN URR FACE !

• Like 6

• Game Masters
Pandawow bro !

Why do you even reply in the thread if you don't know?

On topic: Yes it works but auto ban system ban violators after 500 reports if I am not mistaken. It's not supposed to ban immediately players for obvious reasons.

Why do you even reply in the thread if you don't know?

On topic: Yes it works but auto ban system ban violators after 500 reports if I am not mistaken. It's not supposed to ban immediately players for obvious reasons.

blablabla problems ? I give my opinion.Who are u to judge me.

- - - Updated - - -

what u mean with 500 reports?

About topic i think that their ban system it;s just stupid as fuck. Usually normal players get ban for (Nitro boots = Speed hack) for example, but when there are real hackers like Fly hackers or real speed hackers w/e they never take ban! Im here for the beeech!

- - - Updated - - -

ur ban system is not working

kys.

-chainzrow

shto si ban v foruma ?

• Like 6

• Game Masters
ur ban system is not working

kys.

-chainzrow

People getting auto bans daily. I can confirm that by myself.

what u mean with 500 reports?

Let me give you an example. If someone fly hacking auto ban system detects him as hacker and system does some reports every "X" seconds or "X" mins I am not sure about it and when there're 500 reports (if it's actually 500) player gets banned.

Hope Zeox or Juster will answer this with certainty.

Edited by Jegerm

About topic i think that their ban system it;s just stupid as fuck. Usually normal players get ban for (Nitro boots = Speed hack) for example, but when there are real hackers like Fly hackers or real speed hackers w/e they never take ban! ?

well, maybe not like this but i think that if a character is flying in air and he doesn't have any mount buff, should get instant ban if its char is standing in mid air, but not if its falling/slow falling.

its possible to do that? (also not banning if the player is under cc effects, cuz sometimes with fears or other cc's the character just doesn't fall also

well, maybe not like this but i think that if a character is flying in air and he doesn't have any mount buff, should get instant ban if its char is standing in mid air, but not if its falling/slow falling.

its possible to do that? (also not banning if the player is under cc effects, cuz sometimes with fears or other cc's the character just doesn't fall also

Probably idk.

• Like 6

People getting auto bans daily. I can confirm that by myself.

Let me give you an example. If someone fly hacking auto ban system detects him as hacker and system does some reports every "X" seconds or "X" mins I am not sure about it and when there're 500 reports (if it's actually 500) for the player he gets banned.

Hope Zeox or Juster will answer this with certainty.

well, if 500 and 1 for each X minutes, that takes like 500 min or what?

if 500reports and 1 report for each 1second, that takes 500s = 8min to get him banned, its too damn slow, maybe making 30 reports 1 for each second of hacking, so 30s hacking = ban

• Game Masters

if 500reports and 1 report for each 1second, that takes 500s = 8min to get him banned, its too damn slow, maybe making 30 reports 1 for each second of hacking, so 30s hacking = ban

Yeah you're right probably the time and the amount of reports is different that's why I can't answer with certainty but generally this is how auto ban system works.

I can log alt account and check how exactly works this "ban system"

IN UR FACE!

• Like 6