Pyroblast with Pyroblast! buff.

Cogman

1. https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=48108&name=pyroblast & http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Pyroblast

2. When you receive "Pyroblast!" ( instant pyroblast cast ) and then hardcast a normal pyroblast, the normal pyroblast removes the "Pyroblast!" buff, which means you lose out on 1 extra pyroblast.

3. Upon throwing a hardcasted pyroblast whilst having this buff up you should receive the buff (if it is a critical strike) http://wow.gamepedia.com/Hot_Streak as well as keeping the https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=48108&name=pyroblast and not lose out on that extra pyroblast. This is only if your hardcasted pyroblast is a critical strike that you should receive "Heating up" if it does not crit then you should keep the instant pyroblast and not lose it.

4. 26/03/2017

5. Both

6. 4/10 ( PvE purposes only I guess )

Edited by Cogman
  • Like 1

2. When you receive "Pyroblast!" ( instant pyroblast cast ) and then hardcast a normal pyroblast' date=' the normal pyroblast removes the "Pyroblast!" buff, which means you lose out on 1 extra pyroblast.[/quote']

There's the same thing with all that kind of buffs. Brain Freeze, Warlock's nightmares, Boomy's falling starts, etc. Also, some kind of imrpovings like "Clarity of mind" are bugged as well, it consumes charge without applying its effect on the formula.

• Like 1

There's the same thing with all that kind of buffs. Brain Freeze' date=' Warlock's nightmares, Boomy's falling starts, etc. Also, some kind of imrpovings like "Clarity of mind" are bugged as well, it consumes charge without applying its effect on the formula.[/quote']

I think it is wise making a separate report for these spells I am only telling you what the devs would say lol

But yeah it is irritating hopefully they're not complex bugs and are easily fixed but hey who knows ^_^

I will report everything I can that is under the mage category

1. This is the only class I have

2. I am only specialized in mage

3. I am focusing on getting mages fixed.

• Like 1

I think it is wise making a separate report for these spells I am only telling you what the devs would say lol

But yeah it is irritating hopefully they're not complex bugs and are easily fixed but hey who knows ^_^

I do have three mages and i appreciate your endeavor. They're(mages) not that much bugged atm, but there're a few irritating bugs, this is one of them. Also, if there's no report about Spellsteal(it can be used if the target has no buffs that might me stolen), can you make it? Thanks once again.

I do have three mages and i appreciate your endeavor. They're(mages) not that much bugged atm' date=' but there're a few irritating bugs, this is one of them. Also, if there's no report about Spellsteal(it can be used if the target has no buffs that might me stolen), can you make it? Thanks once again.[/quote']

I would have to find proof that this is the case with spellsteal I can give it a shot but finding the proof could be time consuming.

Just to clarify you're saying that spellsteal should only be usable if your target has a buff that is spellstealable and should not allowed to be used freely? or I have misunderstood what you wrote about the spellsteal part.

Just to clarify you're saying that spellsteal should only be usable if your target has a buff that is spellstealable and should not allowed to be used freely? or I have misunderstood what you wrote about the spellsteal part.

Yeah, right, if the target has no buffs, it shouldn't be usable, but atm you can spellsteal consuming mana and gcd in exchange for nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also pyro is very weak... can only hit up to 120k in arenas, should be 400k plz fix! Kappa

• 2 months later...

актуально.

Кастуешь первый пиро - крит, кастуешь второй пиро (тоже крит) и во время его полета начинаешь кастовать третий пиро, второй пиро долетает, дается баф на бесплатный пиро, но третий хардкастный пиробласт снимает баф:(

• 2 weeks later...