Problem with email adress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Your IP address? Please indicate all of them but for security reasons you can hide some numbers. Also, please upload your screenshots at imgur.com because resolution isn't that good.

181.xxx.6x.2xx

http://imgur.com/a/QLEhy

- - - Updated - - -

Your IP address? Please indicate all of them but for security reasons you can hide some numbers. Also, please upload your screenshots at imgur.com because resolution isn't that good.

181.xxx.6x.2xx

http://imgur.com/a/QLEhy

Can you indicate more IP's? I see many IP's from different countries and I am not sure if you're the real owner or maybe you know the IP you first registered?

Good my ip is constantly changing but this is my 187.xxx.8x.229 mia, it may coincide somewhat with that of the registry since it is mine and is from the same country and city as the registry

- - - Updated - - -

Can you indicate more IP's? I see many IP's from different countries and I am not sure if you're the real owner or maybe you know the IP you first registered?

Good my ip is constantly changing but this is my 187.xxx.8x.229 mia, it may coincide somewhat with that of the registry since it is mine and is from the same country and city as the registry

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

• 3 weeks later...