Explain.

Felxprod

when ur prob that highest team that was in que at this time ...

Highest que at 2k mmr in the middle of the day? Is this where PandaWoW is going? I feel really bad to see the server fall apart because they can't manage to release a fucked up website and reset the goddamn season since 7 months, this is honestly, non-ironically a fucking mockery. They deserve seeing people leave the server.

The community wakes up and tries to express themselves and ask why the season hasn't reseted yet and guess what? A FUCKING BAN IN GAME AND IN FORUMS, NICE FREEDOM OF SPEECH RUSSIA COMMUNIST PIGS

USSR SWINES

Edited by Felxprod

After 1 minute being in q your enemies search mmr could decrease or increase. Every 10-20 secs your mmr gain +/-100 points. Depending on time in q of other teams you could get Low or OverHigh rate. If Akuyama was in q for 3 or 5 minutes he's searching mmr decreased to 2k and you faced him. This bug was always here and I think they won't fix it cuz there will be no ques on high mmr in time when there is only low rate teams.

Why should I help you?

You yourself would say: "Need proof of database or video stop making fake reports"

Now look at some youtube videos yourself and find out you unemployed taco.

ok then lets go back to post in bug tracker because no one answer in general section, thanks for all

yeah I never played retail ofc

ofc I didn't queue into 1.5k teams when I had 2.7k mmr in 5s at 4 AM yeah sure okay ye

48751ebb62feb4588891ce352161151c.png

I doubt it.

Uhm yeah i did ... even had it on stream,

We queued 3s at 1 am around 2.8k mmr and after 5-6 minutes we got a 2.4 team. That's how it should work normally.

*UNLESS* they changed it in Legion but i doubt it, even in MOP the queues were not popping faster when the only teams in que were 400 mmr lower than yours.

Edited by Noneedholy

Mimimimi cry pls

U saying hes crying because u did the same to get into ur 3k, sniping low rated / brained teams

- - - Updated - - -

Why should I help you?

You yourself would say: "Need proof of database or video stop making fake reports"

Now look at some youtube videos yourself and find out you unemployed taco.

Well it only shows that ure qa tester not to make server better (like repitch does) and yes to get a status ^^ sad