tallents

Hello i just decided to play assassination instead of sub but all my combat spell arnt working for the assassination spec they all work fine in combat and sub but not assassin please help me I realy want to learn to assassin

• Game Masters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124990[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]124991[/ATTACH]

there are both the screen shots 1 is in sub spec and other is in assassin I just tried deleting my cache but didn't work either

Try to reset both specializations you currently have (sub and assasin) from the in-game trainer and then learn combat specialization, unlearn it and choose assasin spec again. It should work.

Of course make sure to relog everytime you change your specialization.

• Game Masters

Sorry I misunderstood your issue before. When you're saying that your combat abilities aren't working I guess you mean backstab but this is how backstab spell is working in assasination spec. For more informations you can take a look here

(please look backstab ability from 17:20 until 17:30). This ability pretty much procing in this spec and this is how it should work actually.

Of course to use other abilities like Recuperate for example you must have combo points in your target to use them.

Closed