Spells not proccessing

Cogman

So after the update I was playing and noticed that I randomly sometimes cant cast anything my spells are yellow highlighted as if they're about to do something and to remove it I have to relog but then it comes back after 10-15 minutes ( No I am not lagging my MS is fine )

This is happend to other players as well so I am not the only one and I am sure others will notice it when you log in, but there is not really anyway to report it as I dont know whats causing it... so some help would be nice ^_^

This is a spellque problem, GCD and Spellque have been fixed with this update, BUT, spellque is buggy and causes this bug to happen, we will contact heisenberg to revert this bug fix, since it actually is game breaking if it happens in arena or anywhere else.

This is a spellque problem, GCD and Spellque have been fixed with this update, BUT, spellque is buggy and causes this bug to happen, we will contact heisenberg to revert this bug fix, since it actually is game breaking if it happens in arena or anywhere else.

This was my first guess but I was like, no they have fixed the spell-queue bug!

good to know it now.

This was my first guess but I was like, no they have fixed the spell-queue bug!

good to know it now.

I went sleep, and peopel said they did several restarts during the day, did they revert this already do you know?

Can confirm this is a thing atm: Just played some 2s to help my boy get good at a new class->get into dampening->spam execute on a target that would die ->can't cast anymore->getting trash talked for being bad in /w. SeemsGood

• Game Masters
I have the same problem, open world, x100 but i noticed that is only happen with macros

Did you delete folder cache from your wow inventory? You should do it everytime after an update.

I did like 10 duels in Xfun and it seemed to work for me (didn't test it at cross yet). Maybe I was lucky and it didn't get bugged for me so I will just wait others to comment as well.