UDK auto attack damage?

Norther

Hey

I'd like some info on how unholy dks are able to get 30% of their damage from auto attacks?

I tried full haste, mastery and str builds on my prideful dk and couldn't get even close to that.

When I saw a grievous udk topping damage against full prideful hunts I begun to question whether it is a bug or not?

Does any1 have any knowledge on this?

Well yeah, we know that DK dmg is beyond retarded atm on Pandawow we just couldnt figure out why. I also noticed DK autoattack damage is huge and the tests i did on my prideful dk end up showing me that Melee attack does the most dmg right after my pleague.

Well yeah, we know that DK dmg is beyond retarded atm on Pandawow we just couldnt figure out why. I also noticed DK autoattack damage is huge and the tests i did on my prideful dk end up showing me that Melee attack does the most dmg right after my pleague.

Test it all please im tired of that dk mongoloids which oneshot everyone

The gifs on this thread are best xD

Too bad that the issue persists.

If some1 knows how to replicate the auto attack damage bug please report to the bugtracker.

@Funk You may not have realized that there is currently an auto attack bug that increases your auto attack damage beyond op that needs to be fixed. Even though you dont know how to abuse it :)

The pressure of unholy dks is meant to be implemented through necrotic strike spam and not through direct damage.

The gifs on this thread are best xD

Too bad that the issue persists.

If some1 knows how to replicate the auto attack damage bug please report to the bugtracker.

@Funk You may not have realized that there is currently an auto attack bug that increases your auto attack damage beyond op that needs to be fixed. Even though you dont know how to abuse it :)

The pressure of unholy dks is meant to be implemented through necrotic strike spam and not through direct damage.

i never abused a bug xd

• 2 weeks later...