Rune Bar+Blood Tap Interaction

DK Rune Bar and Blood Tap

Fun/Cross

When you use blood tap you get a blood rune for a fully depleted frost/unholy/blood rune (this part is fine), also any other rune that is on cooldown gets a 1-2 second cooldown reduction if blood tap is used.

Should only give you the death rune for a FULLY depleted rune of any kind.

(could possibly be a visual bug. Not sure...)

8/10 \ 3/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_UUHuknX7o

• Like 1
Usually 2 seconds per 5 stacks used, and since in unholy presence your rune cooldown is 6-7 seconds and in blood it's 8-9 it's a pretty big deal.

i've been playing dk since 2015 and didn't noticed any faster rune regen by using blood tap.. the runes keep going even u could use horn of winter and u would see that effect on runes, but runes weren't going faster at all, if this was true dk's would spam necrotic strikes 24/7

i've been playing dk since 2015 and didn't noticed any faster rune regen by using blood tap.. the runes keep going even u could use horn of winter and u would see that effect on runes, but runes weren't going faster at all, if this was true dk's would spam necrotic strikes 24/7

Look at the video plz. Ok first of all let me correct you, horn of winter doesn't do anything other than rebuff your team and generates runic power and that's why I used it. Secondly necrotics have nothing to do with it I just have a macro that combines necro with blood tap, which I have been using since the begining of MoP on retail. Thirdly Dks here do spam necrotic like they depend on it to breathe.

And I've been playing dk since 2008 FYI.

Edited by WorstWarriorNA
Look at the video plz. Ok first of all let me correct you, horn of winter doesn't do anything other than rebuff your team and generates runic power and that's why I used it. Secondly necrotics have nothing to do with it I just have a macro that combines necro with blood tap, which I have been using since the begining of MoP on retail. Thirdly Dks here do spam necrotic like they depend on it to breathe.

And I've been playing dk since 2008 FYI.

horn of winter used to have this visual on runes but was about 8s, but u didn't had 8s of faster runes at all, was obviously visual, so this may be visual too

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...