buff warriors

JohnnyPipes

Warriors should be removed from the game, the same as dks. From your point of view. Cuz they're dealing that much troubles for warlocks, aren't they?

more troubles do mages than warriors, you can ez 1c1 a warrior as destro, but is way harder vs mage cuz 2 piece of shit blocks

Warriors should be removed from the game' date=' the same as dks. From your point of view. Cuz they're dealing that much troubles for warlocks, aren't they?[/quote']

Are you still mad because I offended you? Do I need to apologize to make you stop talking nonsense?

I never complained about DK damage actually. I played against REAL, good, warriors. So I can tell how much pressure they do on me. Again, I'm sorry that you are having a bad day.

And you seem to not understand the intent of my comment.

9906729a084006eb51aa68f2759c60b2.png

I was referring to his statement. Original poster has an issue with warriors either being to weak OR too strong. -That's how it should be. (Not like Diabolique *cough)

Edited by Autschbatsch

my anus is deep

Lol that's funny ! You hear ONLY such jokes ( about ur guys anuses or ur dick or ur bizeps ) from spantards i mean .. ur the only 1 making jokes about these things. Disgrace, sad that people like you both represent ur country in the forum here.