enough is enough

Repitchx

sorry, i just cba making a thread with 2000000 words

why is pujo still not banned ingame? http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=221

check your pm also, zeox.

So, Zeox?

Pujo is back again with the aids.

Impersonating me and making multiple more forum accounts (broke like 4+ rules with 1 account)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215505 + http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215483

Can we please just ban him in-game? HACKING in-game should be enough, but he also is still spreading bullshit.

https://gyazo.com/c7514400fcbf9a82abc2f0f60a06d6fd

^LOOK AT ALL THE REPORTS I'VE MADE

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=213328&page=2&p=1274601&viewfull=1#post1274601

your warning. what happend? he is still breaking 9999999999 forum rules. HE ALSO HACKED ingame.0

Edited by Repitchx

Idk maybe they are on a bsns tour again xD ? EVERYONE is also waiting for the season and im not even kidding when i say the server becomes so dead ... (que related)

The only reason pujo should be banned is for creating ~100 accounts during his main is banned --> perm ban, if he still visits the forum, delete his game account also. What more you want to do.

Zeox and Juster are AFK!

Pujo's chars should have been deleted and ban his account by now (What Zeox siad)!

And please Zeox fix the server, we lost many players, I even started to get players from retail to join us here (not an easy task at all) and once they are here with-in few minutes they list me tons of bugs!

This is unbearable man, come and work (don't tell me "we work more than our partners" and etc.. prove it, we don't see anything)

you partners are doing much more with less recourse than pandawow have!

Edited by Indeminight

why is pujo still not banned ingame? http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=221

because the only ban im getting here is for rule 2,16 with was applyed wrong since the first ban, i applied in forum because my main acc was perma banned for having 2 alter accounts instead of 5 and since then u have been reporting all my forum accounts randomly like a mad kid + since zeox said to stop making useles new topics on general section i stopped making them so basically the only rule im breaking is 2.16 rule which shouldn't have never been applied, have a nice day kid.

but he also is still spreading bullshit.

https://gyazo.com/c7514400fcbf9a82abc2f0f60a06d6fd

the only bullshit you showed is X reports about 2,16 rule, zeox said stop posting bullshit and so i did, you just kept reporting for rule 2,16 even if im not making useles posts in general section.

- - - Updated - - -

Impersonating me

u can't act more childish just because u aren't 3 years old lmao, no one cares if you rage like a kid if u didn't noticed + u are reporting constantly and not getting banned by spaming forum sections without any reason and going off-topic constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk maybe they are on a bsns tour again

what happend to "1 week to implement the new website"??

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason pujo should be banned is for creating ~100 accounts during his main is banned -->

main banned by mystake, and ban apply non answered in 1 year, so?

- - - Updated - - -

Zeox said:

"Pujo, if you continue creating stupid topics, flood/spam from new fake accounts, your in-game account will be banned or characters will be deleted to prevent unban or something like that. If you still want to be a part of community, try to be positive person on this forum, not a person who is reported by the whole community.

I warn you, because I'm done with reading private messages about your non-stop fake accounts on the forum and your trolling.

Please, take it seriously."

Except for the new accounts fact and i've said new accounts (the fake accounts issue was to copy nickname and avatar which i not doing anymore), i've stop doing all the rest, im not gona stop using forum just because the main forum acc was banned without any justification, deal with it kids.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=157002&p=1255975&viewfull=1#post1255975

http://i.imgur.com/V80tO78.png

still waiting for the unban answer.

PD: get a life lmao

Edited by reptechplaysmaincraft

U don't get it do you ? It DOESN'T MATTER what is "unfair" or which rule "should never get applied" Dude u get banned for a reason, they decided to ban you and now you are banned. Deal with it, thats not ur bsns so fucking knee down and pray that he doesnt perm ban ur ingame ass. Ur not in charge, get it

U don't get it do you ? It DOESN'T MATTER what is "unfair" or which rule "should never get applied" Dude u get banned for a reason

u just gave me the reason lmao

it doesn't matter the reason, but got banned for a reason. GG logic lol

- - - Updated - - -

U don't get it do you ? It DOESN'T MATTER what is "unfair" or which rule "should never get applied" Dude u get banned for a reason, they decided to ban you and now you are banned. Deal with it, thats not ur bsns so fucking knee down and pray that he doesnt perm ban ur ingame ass. Ur not in charge, get it

go cry more

- - - Updated - - -

jegermaister should close this useles topic, will be a long drama..

You're just provoking him lol , It does not affect what he does and you only know to call him taco & shits , he's not doing anything bad , also he's reporting bugs lol stop crying like kids and do not be so toxic on the forum , you're just making drama .

• Game Masters

Okay let's all take a step back and let's try to find a solution to this issue because all this enmity cannot be continued.

Indeed pujo stopped posting useless threads in general discussion after Zeox's warning but all the bans in the past was according to rules because you pretty much violated rule 1.2.

Conclusion, stop creating accounts with Repitchx's name and similar because it's against rules.

Please wait an answer from Zeox and don't flood the thread otherwise I will close it.

Okay let's all take a step back and let's try to find a solution to this issue because all this enmity cannot be continued.

Indeed pujo stopped posting useless threads in general discussion after Zeox's warning but all the bans in the past was according to rules because you pretty much violated rule 1.2.

Conclusion, stop creating accounts with Repitchx's name and similar because it's against rules.

Please wait an answer from Zeox and don't flood the thread otherwise I will close it.

That + he is blacklisted from the forum. There is a reason why he keeps getting banned by 2.16. He wouldn't get perm banned everytime if not.

Solution is simple. Zeox said he will ban his ingame account if he keep being so annoying because alot of people whispered him about pujo. Anyways now hes creating 20 accounts per day while faking a staff member from Pandawow. He got perm banned on his main acc already for that and now its time for his ingame account. Silly taco won't ever get it.

Solution is simple. Zeox said he will ban his ingame account if he keep being so annoying because alot of people whispered him about pujo. Anyways now hes creating 20 accounts per day while faking a staff member from Pandawow. He got perm banned on his main acc already for that and now its time for his ingame account. Silly taco won't ever get it.

cuz u both provoking him lol

okay, so no similar reputixh names if this kid stops spaming reports for no reason.

Solution is simple. Zeox said he will ban his ingame account if he keep being so annoying

Exactly, and i didn't, so stop anoying zeox. He said stop creating useles topics in general section and i did stop, so stop crying like babies.

the only thing that is happening is that reptich is spaming reports for rule 2,16 randomly

- - - Updated - - -

enough is enough

thats what everyone think when they see ur face :crab:

- - - Updated - - -

He got perm banned on his main acc

without respecting their own rules, got perm bann with 2 alt acc during main ban. The rule says 5, not 2.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=216000&p=1288128&viewfull=1#post1288128

so i'll keep using forum since the ban wasn't following forum rules.