Zeox ??

Noneedholy

Yeah dumb question ... I will still ask it and please, i would not like to hear the same answer again from shadrissa.

You guys told us few months ago that it's almost finished. You said the website is ALMOST finished and that was like ~3-4 months ago. Yet you are brazenly enough to tell us the same thing again after you promised us that you are finished in 1 week (That was 2 weeks ago).

So there is no real ETA, you missed TWICE your ETA you've made and told us, and all we were asking for was a screenshot or something. Just something so we can tell people who ask us (mates etc who are not active in the forum) when the season starts. There are already countless of people who stopped playing here because of obvious reasons and im also already tired to see every Failfish running around with 3k 2s rating. 3k in 2s is literally free for all and after this "off season" everyone has it. I can just hope that the plan to reset all achievements and statistics is still a thing !

Anyways to get to my main question, is it possible to make a statement so we can believe you now ? So we know when we can actually que and aim for a goal or something ? Because it's kinda dumb that we are groping in the dark since 08.2016 (August ? Not sure). And no, as i said this is not just another "blame you" "cry" thread, all i want is something you can tell us about the page or when do you finally plan to release the season/website. Things like "It's almost finished" or "we are soon finished", we've already heared many times from you guys and that was months ago. So i would please you to make a real statement now and maybe even not insta close this thread.

• Like 4

Juster should come back!

Zeox must give QA Team access to new website and provide everyone pictures.

Hire new GMs (that understand English)

Do things faster (since you got many partners)

Make change-log.

Zeox, if it's someone's fault that everyone is leaving it's yours man, don't blame us!

I can just hope that the plan to reset all achievements and statistics is still a thing !

Yes please, so many abusers have abused for achievements but I tell you one thing everytime I mention this so Zeox he avoids the question doesnt reply to it yet replies to my other questions.

to reset achievments they should fix the 27000 conquest points in arena season, to farm the 550 items by honor then. if no, i wouldnt agree with that

What ? What does that have to do with my point that they should reset the acm's since everyone got 3k due a 1 year long offseason ?

Yes please, so many abusers have abused for achievements but I tell you one thing everytime I mention this so Zeox he avoids the question doesnt reply to it yet replies to my other questions.

yeah but zeox said already that he wants to reset pvp acm's.

for example

if someone killded 200k players, so 200k honorable kills + 1 title for 100k kills, and needs 250k for another title, whats the point to reset achievs like this?? lmao

i mean reset arena achievs, but not other pvp achievements

reset all achievements has no fuck sense, just arena achievs due to rating bugs on 2c 3c and 5c5, pve achievs which no one gives a shit about them so reset them if u want, but not all achievs randomly..

Edited by eywquiuyq

if someone killded 200k players' date=' so 200k honorable kills + 1 title for 100k kills, and needs 250k for another title, whats the point to reset achievs like this?? lmao[/quote']

You're a really simple human being.... do I/we really need to explain to you in what context it was said in?? Please use your brain........

i mean reset arena achievs' date=' but not other pvp achievements[/quote']

You even said what we're MAINLY speaking about yourself yet choose to be another pujo? or are you pujo?? you probably are for many reasons I will only state 2.

1. Your fucking English

2. Your IQ level amazes me.

You're a really simple human being.... do I/we really need to explain to you in what context it was said in?? Please use your brain........

You even said what we're MAINLY speaking about yourself yet choose to be another pujo? or are you pujo?? you probably are for many reasons I will only state 2.

1. Your fucking English

3. Pujo is at 190K hks and since this guy is talking about hks being on 200K and going for 250K then it is pujo!

4. it's a new account created recently (pujo behavior)

1. Your fucking English

Worst thing is you know its pujo because he always cries only about things that affect him. He is prob the most selfished/biased player around here. Please leave the discussion pujo.

• Administrators

I don't want to give access to new website for QA team, because I don't want to have any leaks with screenshots of it.

We've already made near all tests, only ~10 reports are still not fixed, web developer should fix them on days. Also, I'm still waiting for new banners of designer to start advertise company.

to reset achievments they should fix the 27000 conquest points in arena season, to farm the 550 items by honor then. if no, i wouldnt agree with that

What does pvp achievements like 2700, 2400, arena master, etc have to do with the way you get your gear? xdd

1 question , its mmr buged or something?xd i got a character with 1700 cr 70 wins and like 2-3 loses, and im only facing guys and winning +2 ,+3 cr and losing -16..etc , its my char buged?im even queing with people with more than 2300 cr ,