Noneed is scripter

oneshotx

8c65d794860a58b1ac68466df9dc11b2.png

You got me. Now report me.

Exposed yeah. Most hated player on this server judging about me. I care as much as i care bout the color from the toilet paper i buy. :secret:

"Hated". Only people who hates me are you and the digger nick squad. I can log right now and i cant count how many people will whisp me calling me for arena or just to talk. Your and your friends opinion are just irrelevant at all

- Dont try to joke it out about wintrade, you lost your title due to wintrade. So talk more :)

Guess what' date=' i made a shitton of money for ~1month by selling shit in wow. are u mad[/quote']

u say "get a life xD" or something to everyone,but this is your point of life lol i like how u say "get a life u dumb rat",but ur point of life is to sell shit for 1 dollar,nice life

I care as much as i care bout the color from the toilet paper i buy.

you do,if you didn't,you wouldnt answer on everything about you,even you wouldn't reply on that thread

Stop being mad bout ppl who are better than you

says the guy who loses 2s and says "you are too good kappa,que 3s" and loses in 3s too

QA tester member uses scripts' date=' use kickbot and wintrades, gg wp[/quote']

If he actually 'uses' them as QA tester wouldn't it be better to use his vods from stream as proof? He's streaming most of the games he's playing anyway.

This shit has been posted several times on the forums already. Also just because he sold them in the past doesn't mean he used them on pwow. Just sayin

• Like 1

Oh mai gawd, how can you people be so retarded? Not tryna suck noneed's dick or anything but look at the fucking picture!! The font isn't the same than the rest of the website's font, the grammar omfg noneed doesnt have the best grammar but its pretty good lmao he wouldn't fucking write "cauz" wtf, it's literally an edited picture, don't be so dumb plz.
  • Like 1

Oh mai gawd, how can you people be so retarded? Not tryna suck noneed's dick or anything but look at the fucking picture!! The font isn't the same than the rest of the website's font, the grammar omfg noneed doesnt have the best grammar but its pretty good lmao he wouldn't fucking write "cauz" wtf, it's literally an edited picture, don't be so dumb plz.

stop sucking noneed's dick, even he said he did it.

Guess what, i made a shitton of money for ~1month by selling shit in wow. are u mad

• Like 2

this is not edited . you can check . use google

this is really funny how many noneed fanboys here .

i feel like he is lord of gays here and have many gay lovers here.

1)he wintraded for get gladiator rank

2)he abused scripts and bugs

3)he is bad (just 2.2k at retail in s15)

everyone know it, many proofs at forum.

but you keep trying to defence him, kek.

Djmerci areadly sent me at first time the link, long time ago, when sazzi was asking for orbbots for pandawow, sadly i dont have anymore, but i can ask for both of them for the links

Edit 1, they sent me some links:

Edit 2, for the lazy ladies

Removed the link due scripts sharing

Edited by Machmollox

Djmerci areadly sent me at first time the link, long time ago, when sazzi was asking for orbbots for pandawow, sadly i dont have anymore, but i can ask for both of them for the links

Edit 1, they sent me some links:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/488880-feels-love-arena-boost.html

Edit 2, for the lazy ladies

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/433565-pqr-rotation-bot-115.html

they need a video, leme help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYgj4zzdDHs