Zeox 2.0

Repitchx

Hey Zeox. Really glad that you will implement a 1v1 and 3v3 soloq

My suggestion is: Can you redo arena spectator npc? it is super weird and messy. + maybe add it for 1v1 / 3v3 soloq too?

Redesign arena spectator. Seperate 2s,3s & 5s. Make so you can search for people? Am I the only one that hates to look for a specific 3s match?

http://i63.tinypic.com/90dc82.png

By all mean, I want bug fixes over this, but if it's possible to have both, it'd be kinda cool. Afterall, it's just a suggestion.

Make a new clean arena addon so we can spectate games

Give us a new addon that will let us see their cooldowns!

Make some new NPCs that full geared players can spend their conquest on? Having 100-200k+ conquest is useless. Maybe some vendors that sell transmog items? Some cool visual items? Some mounts? Something... :/ .I also think having an NPC that would let you permanently change your weapon enchant would be kinda cool (rating required maybe? It would make people try to push for rating. It should at least have some sort of requirement to obtain. People should work for something.)

1: Custom NPC that let's you instantly start with the best setup. On fun realm as sub rogue, it would be obviously full tyran gear with right gems, best off-pieces and enchants.

It would make sense that this only works for fun realm. Not sure what we could do for x100

2: Start with all glyphs

Isn't it annoying to buy all the glyphs? Fun realm is pvp based. You kinda just want to go straight into combat and have fun. Wasting useless time on setting up your character is just boring, and I'm not alone.

Please do not come with these kinds of comments "but gearing up is part of the game", "why don't you just start with 550 gear while you're at it?", "fix bugs instead" etc.

Those comments are so ignorant and so stupid. First of all, starting with best starter gear is actually a great feature. It lets new players jump straght into pvp and they get to test te server. It's also more fun. If you have action bar saver, you can literally just queue for arena.

AT have this feature and it's working great.

How would we know what's the best for each class you might ask. Well, first I would suggest people with actual PvP knowledge decide this

I know I know... 2nd part is stupid, but I think no one should be left out tbh.

3: Instant 600 professions NPC

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2

I think you have made a similar post in the past and Zeox did give you a reply.

I think you're asking for too much now, especially the addon part!

Yet again, you keep insisting on having those features for fun and ignoring x100, realms are already unbalanced!

• Like 1

I think you have made a similar post in the past and Zeox did give you a reply.

I think you're asking for too much now, especially the addon part!

Yet again, you keep insisting on having those features for fun and ignoring x100, realms are already unbalanced!

1: Custom NPC that let's you instantly start with the best setup. On fun realm as sub rogue, it would be obviously full tyran gear with right gems, best off-pieces and enchants.

It would make sense that this only works for fun realm. Not sure what we could do for x100

was the only one. how do you want to implement that on x100?

also, he did not reply to me. already checked

Yet again' date=' you keep insisting on having those features for fun and ignoring x100, realms are already unbalanced![/quote']

No what he is suggesting is PVP based, and everyone knows XFUN is PVP only and X100 is 90% PVE 10% PVP if you dont like it, how about sell your X100 char and go play fun if you want PVP.

Reality is X100 is a PVE realm now.

• Like 2

was the only one. how do you want to implement that on x100?

also, he did not reply to me. already checked

As you wish, nice suggestions though!

No what he is suggesting is PVP based, and everyone knows XFUN is PVP only and X100 is 90% PVE 10% PVP if you dont like it, how about sell your X100 char and go play fun if you want PVP.

Reality is X100 is a PVE realm now.

Even if it was 0.1% PvP it doesn't matter!

I think it's the time that they start implementing those NPCs to our x100 realm.

And can you tell me you calculations are based on what?

I think it's the time that they start implementing those NPCs to our x100 realm.

No........... I wont explain anything to you when your English is that bad, like you don't understand anything......

Calculations? where on earth has anyone calculated anything in this thread? No one based anything of anything?

Oh maaaaaiiii

Why would they waste their time implementing stuff on x100 when hardly anyone is going to use it?

Like they could be doing way more important stuff thats going to improve x100 server like hmm fix PVE bug reports? after all X100 is legit a PVE server.

No 1500 mage' date=' its pvp too.[/quote']

Someone still salty? naww it's okay little boy I would be mad to if I sucked.

And tell me... what population of the X100 server does PVP?

Oh and don't include the win traders like yourself.

The only reason why there would be any pvp on x100 is so you could win trade and use PQR

Всем привет, меня зовут Репич и я хочу оказуалить фан до невозможности.....

На фане и так всё есть, а ты ещё хочешь чтоб это всё сделали ещё более "лениво"? Самому купить уже слишком сложно те же глифы или чарки?

Your attempt to try and "mock" somebody is as intelligent as a 6 year old, like do you really think what ever you say bothers him? And the fact that you have to type it in russian so he cant "understand" what you're saying just goes to prove how big you really are, jk you're a small child.

Your brain must be soo undeveloped.... like what ever you say does not matter because we all know you're a win trader & a PQR using little child who is soo bad that has to resort to cheats

P.S Nice 190k dps in 575 ilvl. Such a joke of a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up 0 mage' date=' you know nothing about pvp on x100 and trying to tell that there are only 10% of it? GJ PvE boy.[/quote']

lol see your "insults" and attitude just prove my point I wont waste my breath on silly kids like yourself bye.

Lel ... garbage dk who cant even get anything in 2s is trying to talk about pvp.

Grab popcorn boys this is gonna be fun

Ye it would be nice to have an new addon. Also the remake the spectator is a good idea but i cant see it happening anytime soon by all those things they planned to do

Edited by markzxy3

Всем привет, меня зовут Репич и я хочу оказуалить фан до невозможности.....

На фане и так всё есть, а ты ещё хочешь чтоб это всё сделали ещё более "лениво"? Самому купить уже слишком сложно те же глифы или чарки?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Shut up 0 mage, you know nothing about pvp on x100 and trying to tell that there are only 10% of it? GJ PvE boy.

http://i.imgur.com/HVNBWD5.gif

jk, but stop being an annoying stereotype russian with your bullshit logic. this has nothing to do with lazyness. this will just improve the server. can't you see that? why waste time on something that takes 5 min, when you can start with it instantly without wasting useless time? it's kinda like if you live 5 min away from school by walking, but you don't want to, but you have to because it's important. instead of walking, we want someone to drive us.

professions & glyphs are important, but why waste so much time on it when you can just start with it?

does that make sense? why do you want to walk when someone can drive you, it will just go much faster. just think about that...

i just hate when ignorant people like you talk shit 24/7 without using your brain.

and next time i see you use pqr/scripts in-game, i will report you, also will report you again if you act stupid again on forums. and you can't report me, i said "ACT", i didnt call you anything.

think before you open your mouth, MR. PQR & wintrader.

• Like 1

Тебе так сложно потратить эти 5 минут на то чтоб зачарить своего чара? Если нет, то зачем все менять? Да, я понимаю что так будет легче, НО ЗАЧЕМ что-то переделывать если всё уже готово? Просто иди и собери в кучу.

Удачи))))

Удачи зарепортить за то что не использую

И да, я не ноунид, в банах вряд ли сидеть буду на форуме:D

Ещё 1 отбитый чувачелло

почему если я винтрейдер то на меня нет ни 1 репорта? ни 1 жалобы и визга? Лишь крики таких отбитых персон которые на меня агрятся.

Почему это я читер? 1 репорт в котором (я сам офигел) я давал кики в определённые промежутки (не всю арену) делает из меня читера???? Это всё равно что забанить человека за 1 лишь кусочек. ОЙ, а вы же такое любите, забугорские чудачки)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread....highlight=Antr

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread....=1#post1291667

Чуваку дали бан всего лишь за 1 момент, классная логика)

I'll request a moderator to delete all the off-topic comments that you caused. Useless person, just like Diaboliqueru. Sad to see people like you just causing drama. I noticed that every thread so far. Everytime you comment, you cause drama because you post so much useless shit.

ahmedov345 Your posts has nothing to do with the thread. Previous posts deleted after request so please stop. This is your warning, if you continue you will get banned.

So mb you will delete repitch`s and Cogman`s posts too? It is usless as mine, so?

And tell me please number of rule that i violate

Also, ban markzxy3, It`s Noneeds account and as we know he is banned

Edited by ahmedov345

Also' date=' ban markzxy3, It`s Noneeds account and as we know he is banned[/quote']

Yeah im sorry but the rule says accounts that are created during my ban time. If you can read (prob u cant) i created this account in 2016 so stop trying.

repitch got brain damage srsly.

useless post

keep dreaming

btw they can noy fix mage and warrior more then year and you asking to make useless addon . lul

better fix mage and warrior for make pandawow great again.

I think you need to use your "brain".What repitchx was saying are just suggestions, better read it carefully rather than immediately try and trash talk don't be a salty DK 2.0 please....

As you wish, nice suggestions though!

The reason why people play x100 is cuz they wanna have an experience similar to how the game is, with leveling, gearing, and doing everything by yourself, why would they apply an npc to give free gear all set up? If you want that, go play at Fun, not at x100. Besides, you only see requests for fun realm because almost no one from x100 is actually active in forums.