A plea to Zeox.

Milorad

Hello, this message is meant for Zeox.

We found a new way for you to make a little bit more bonuses, with no effort at all.

[spoiler=The method] For every single account that was banned for either: 1. Scripting/hacking or 2. Ddosing ; they have to pay 3x more bonuses for unban. (3x is most optimal)

[spoiler=What you gain] With this method, you will be making more money, people will pay more bonuses for the unban

Making people pay more money for actions that SHOULD be punished harder only makes sense, no?

[spoiler=What you lose] With this method, people will probably not unban for cheating/ddosing because of the cost, but this benefits US the players, we don't want players like this to EVER be unbanned.

The probability of people paying for the increased change of bonuses is pretty high, people who use such programs mainly play on their main classes, and are more likely to pay for the unban.

Let me explain how this method would work. You make bans in classes, EXAMPLE:

Class 1. = chat ban; minor ban

Class 2. = teleport hacking/speed hack; medium ban

Class 3. WPE/PQR/BOTS/ ddosing; heavy ban

Class 1. and 2. would pay the normal 25 bonuses per day for unban. CLASS 3. would pay 75 bonuses per day for unban.

^ Either this method, or just remove people from being able to UNBAN at all when they used third party programs.

We as players ARE NOT HAPPY that people who use dirty methods of winning don't have to pay MORE or they can just be immune to such bans. Machmollo was banned for 60 days, he payed for unban the next day, ddosing again. This ruins the whole experience of playing on PandaWoW, and makes us want to leave.

** On a different note, Zeox, can we please have an open line of communication towards you? Something like Discord would be good for US, but if there is a chance, your terms will do. We feel like you're trying to make PandaWoW the best, but YOU NEED community feedback, and just going on the forums every now and then and show us that you're active doesn't give US the players much hope for improvement.

Any and all comments on this thread are appreciated, you can hate, you can support, we're a community, better start acting like one.

Edited by Milorad
To make it pretty : )
  • Like 9

This topic has been a discussion since the very start I've started playing on Pandawow, I would really like to push this issue aswell since I don't see a big risk in doing this at all.

It will greatly increase the reputation of Pandawow.

Imagine people talking about a server where people are scared of using third party programs, with a big community, with active PvP, solo Q, and a MoP experience that has no gamebreaking bugs.

There would be no reason to not chose Pandawow over other MoP servers... most people that play private servers try most of them too see which one is best, and atm people still prefer other servers due such issues.

It's really not a overstatement that people don't consider to play this server simply because they see people cheating left and right.

I really hope we see a change in this policy.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 3

We as players ARE NOT HAPPY that people who use dirty methods of winning don't have to pay MORE or they can just be immune to such bans. Machmollo was banned for 60 days, he payed for unban the next day, ddosing again. This ruins the whole experience of playing on PandaWoW, and makes us want to leave.

I don't understand how machmollo got banned 60 days with a whisper chat xd

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=146018&highlight=chiv

"Declined" lmao and they had a lot of screenshits & shits , also chiv had more reasons to get a ban but damn, corruption

• Like 1

"Declined" lmao and they had a lot of screenshits & shits , also chiv had more reasons to get a ban but damn, corruption

Anyone, doesn't matter if friend or foe when it comes to the state of the server should get punished, but yeah, stuff like this goes unmonitored.

I've to agree with this. It's just sad to see people getting banned for ddos'ing or using third party programms to pay for an unban and just continue with the same thing. It just takes the fun.

I also have to agree with that what Autschi said, since the server will get a way better reputation with this, since all cheater and ddos'er will ACTUALLY get punished.

I mean if Zeox wants to hear that or not now but threads like that :

https://eu.battle.net/forums/de/wow/topic/9635053610

^ just a german thread with 152 pages about russians should be disqualified from the EU realmpools. Theres also an english one but that one got deleted due they are going to try to fix the latency issues (they said lol)

This should not be a hate speech or something like this but it should show you how the reputation from russian player is in the EU. It's simply because some russians were just hacking, abusing and doing everything to win but smh blizzard can't really punish them for that as they do it with the EU Player. Don't have to discuss that here since thats another story.

Anyways i want to show you what people think when they join the Server. Obviously They have this russian stereotype in their head like "russians are cheater etc" but that doesnt mean they won't start playing here. If they see people are ABLE and ALLOWED to cheat on a server which is russian, that's a completly different story. That's really not a good advertisment for your own Server tbh.

• Like 1

Bump boys, its really cheap atm, i think it should be more expensive.

about me, ye, i had bonuses left from when i sold my shaman

about 3x more payment, well, 900x3=2700, id prefer to create a new account and buy the classes i had lol., and when the ban ends, id re-sell the chars to get my bonuses back, you guys are just trying to implement a communism here, nothing works on it

- - - Updated - - -

corrupts wont pass my bro, just those kids asslicking zeox that should get banned

- - - Updated - - -

We as players ARE NOT HAPPY that people who use dirty methods of winning don't have to pay MORE or they can just be immune to such bans. Machmollo was banned for 60 days, he payed for unban the next day, ddosing again

First of all, who are you to say that im ddosing "again", second, ive areadly learned my lession, third you must shut ur mouth up, if the server got unban system, its because its there for usage, the ddos ban is areadly expensive because of its duration, if it was more expensive, the duration would get lower.

- - - Updated - - -

With this method, people will probably not unban for cheating/ddosing because of the cost, but this benefits US the players, we don't want players like this to EVER be unbanned.

If you do this with those kind of players, you will give them more reasons to do it.

Edited by Machmollox

Bump boys, its really cheap atm, i think it should be more expensive.

about me, ye, i had bonuses left from when i sold my shaman

about 3x more payment, well, 900x3=2700, id prefer to create a new account and buy the classes i had lol., and when the ban ends, id re-sell the chars to get my bonuses back, you guys are just trying to implement a communism here, nothing works on it

- - - Updated - - -

corrupts wont pass my bro, just those kids asslicking zeox that should get banned

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, who are you to say that im ddosing "again", second, ive areadly learned my lession, third you must shut ur mouth up, if the server got unban system, its because its there for usage, the ddos ban is areadly expensive because of its duration, if it was more expensive, the duration would get lower.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do this with those kind of players, you will give them more reasons to do it.

Because your word means anything, right? You will continue doing it, you just won't admit it in the future.

OT: Yeah, I hope they will remove the option.

First of all' date=' who are you to say that im ddosing "again", second, ive areadly learned my lession, third you must shut ur mouth up, if the server got unban system, its because its there for usage, the ddos ban is areadly expensive because of its duration, if it was more expensive, the duration would get lower.[/quote']

That's the point, will you stop ddosing? Why start even? It's good that you don't, I mean, why should you have an advantage above, lets say myself? There is nothing that justifies your actions.

the ddos ban is areadly expensive because of its duration' date=' if it was more expensive, the duration would get lower.[/quote']

Well, if you read my thread, you would understand. The whole point is to make players like yourself to stop playing, trust me, you're a special butterfly, but a dirty one, things would only improve if you just stopped doing what you do.

That's the point, will you stop ddosing? Why start even? It's good that you don't, I mean, why should you have an advantage above, lets say myself? There is nothing that justifies your actions.

Well, if you read my thread, you would understand. The whole point is to make players like yourself to stop playing, trust me, you're a special butterfly, but a dirty one, things would only improve if you just stopped doing what you do.

First of all, a thread got me banned without any real proofs.

Second, if you think there is any way to proof youre getting ddosed by someone, there is, but not with printscreens from chat.

Third, Even you cant discover if someone will keep ddosing cuz there is no way to know.

First of all, a thread got me banned without any real proofs.

Second, if you think there is any way to proof youre getting ddosed by someone, there is, but not with printscreens from chat.

Third, Even you cant discover if someone will keep ddosing cuz there is no way to know.

We will know when we suddenly see our team dcing in arena vs only you, then you type some random shit.

Some people are just not good enough to play legit. Was same on retail as well, sadly.

Read these two sentences back to back in the order your wrote them. :mocking:

The whole point is to make players like yourself to stop playing,

Just stop fucking shittalking and beign garbage. Stay in your side that i stay in mine, if u violate mine liberty or mine honor, i will violate yours by my terms

- - - Updated - - -

Read these two sentences back to back in the order your wrote them. :mocking:

Can you see the "EVEN YOU", thanks boy

Just stop fucking shittalking and beign garbage. Stay in your side that i stay in mine' date=' if u violate mine liberty or mine honor, i will violate yours by my terms[/quote']

I mean, what does this imply? That I'll get ddosed? If not, please clarify, at the moment, you're just digging yourself a grave. :mocking:

- - - Updated - - -

Can you see the "EVEN YOU"' date=' thanks boy[/quote']

No, the even you doesn't make your sentence valid. :mocking: