A plea to Zeox.

Milorad

cmon we are talking about this since years..can't you finally change your ban/unban system ...you spent 7 months for a website,but you can't spend 1 min to think about your ban/unban system which affects the server in many ways..its 2k17 atm everyone have 5k+ bonuses and can unban easily,change something ffs

A plea to miloard

Hello, this message is meant for Miloard.

We found a new way for you to make a little bit more fat, with no effort at all.

Just eat your own cum, has a high % of proteins and lots of calories.

:crab: #humor

• Like 3

I have to disagree with this because i can give you an example, im playing on my mw with lots of good warriors , and i can say after playing years of mw warr i know how a good warrior will play , when he will like for example give his reflect , use his defensive cooldowns and so on. And in this years of experience many of my warrior mates got reported for PQR even tho they didnt use anything. For example Criptonid got banned for auto refresh hamstring when on the video u can clearly see he missed to refresh it in 0,1 sec a few times which is impossible if u play with a bot. All i want to say is that i already saw a couple of good people getting banned for no reason only because the devs or gms dont have ingame experience and know only approximately how it should work. That people get banned and have to pay 3 times more for an unban is kinda unfair to me. If they would have a 100% statistic of clearly banning only hackers and abusers then it would be ok but i saw them banninng people that played fair so idk about your idea. In General i like it too because fuck all those PQR abusers and scripters and hackers but i hope u got my point^^

I have to disagree with this because i can give you an example, im playing on my mw with lots of good warriors , and i can say after playing years of mw warr i know how a good warrior will play , when he will like for example give his reflect , use his defensive cooldowns and so on. And in this years of experience many of my warrior mates got reported for PQR even tho they didnt use anything. For example Criptonid got banned for auto refresh hamstring when on the video u can clearly see he missed to refresh it in 0,1 sec a few times which is impossible if u play with a bot. All i want to say is that i already saw a couple of good people getting banned for no reason only because the devs or gms dont have ingame experience and know only approximately how it should work. That people get banned and have to pay 3 times more for an unban is kinda unfair to me. If they would have a 100% statistic of clearly banning only hackers and abusers then it would be ok but i saw them banninng people that played fair so idk about your idea. In General i like it too because fuck all those PQR abusers and scripters and hackers but i hope u got my point^^

you are right and wrong at the same time.its true about the false bans,but it's different subject,it has nothing to do with the ban system.they have to increase the cost of unban option/the days of bans or whatever they want,but its different subject about that they do false bans,i hope u get my point.u should say "ok,change the ban system,but u must try to not make false bans" instead of "u do false bans and that means u dont have to change ur ban system,but i kinda agree with that too"

• Administrators

I will think about your suggestion later, at the moment I am busy with other things.

Discord - yes, I'm going to create an official one soon, after new website & arena season release. Don't want to spend time for reading a lot of questions about it at the moment.

• Like 3

I will think about your suggestion later, at the moment I am busy with other things.

Discord - yes, I'm going to create an official one soon, after new website & arena season release. Don't want to spend time for reading a lot of questions about it at the moment.

After new website & arena season release

You have any informations to us players about the release of the new season? I don't need the stupid website I liked the old one too , I just want the new season finally to start /cry :(((

You have any informations to us players about the release of the new season?

After the website has been released because he has im sure a better way of catching win traders etc he wont start a new season when people like salty mctoot pqr DK wintrader is about its silly, So the new season will come after the release of the new website as it most likely has new features to spot hackers & wintraders.

bro,is it possible to release the new website + season even if the website have some bugs(except the arena logs)?I mean,if it has bug with guild rename option or profession level up option(just example),but the arena logs are ok,can you release it?its more important for us to use the arena logs for now,this is the main reason of the new season,and we will wait for the other options to get fixed.the most important option for us is to check arena logs,and if its working fine,can you just release them?

Edited by aotiri

• Administrators
bro,is it possible to release the new website + season even if the website have some bugs(except the arena logs)?I mean,if it has bug with guild rename option or profession level up option(just example),but the arena logs are ok,can you release it?its more important for us to use the arena logs for now,this is the main reason of the new season,and we will wait for the other options to get fixed?the most important option for us is to check arena logs,and if its working fine,can you just release them?

Yes, it's possible, and it will have some bugs. And you're right, guild & profession options don't work at the moment. Where did you know about it?

Arena logs work good, we have some troubles with logging RBG, but seems fixed, waiting when testers will test it.

guild & profession options don't work at the moment. Where did you know about it?

Months ago I suggested you to implement them,and I was 99% sure you will do it,because they are good options.And now I just used those 2 options as example,I didn't know that they are not fully working now

Is it going to be an open discord server, meaning, every pandawow player can join? Or will it be a closed one, for certain people only?

Edited by Milorad

Is it going to be an open discord server, meaning, every pandawow player can join? Or will it be a closed one, for certain people only?

How it can be official w/o beign open? Probabbly the moderators of that discord will be the GMS/Chat mods from server. even kofeek entered mine and he got mod there.

How it can be official w/o beign open? Probabbly the moderators of that discord will be the GMS/Chat mods from server. even kofeek entered mine and he got mod there.

Official doesn't mean open to everyone, it just means it's ran by the staff, not by the community.

repitch is a ddoser himself and only gladiator fucking bad player l2p

Machmollo ... when you create a fake account to write such things AT LEAST not take rogtrainers name ... XD

how stupid are you lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let's fucking go boys, more bans