A plea to Zeox.

Milorad

Yes, it's possible, and it will have some bugs. And you're right, guild & profession options don't work at the moment. Where did you know about it?

Arena logs work good, we have some troubles with logging RBG, but seems fixed, waiting when testers will test it.

Shadrissa told everyone and showed us pictures........................... no I am just kidding! XD

Man, you told us about it by yourself here:

Tomorrow I will install it on test server and attach to live servers / databases. On days I will tell WHEN we will be ready to install new web.

On the opening we won't have listed features:

3D models of characters.

Gems/Enchants on characters in armory won't be displayed.

Buy profession won't work.

Guild features won't work.

I know this is not for the right topic but I randomly saw a guy streaming on pandawow, he usually plays another server and I saw this on first sight.

a161e7ccee4a3d9bd56e152d728e8916.png

Now, this is how I imagine the coming solo Q to look like.

30e6eab4742739663a7036f01c3465fb.png

And this is what caught my attention. A quest, a simple custom quest to reward people to actually Q solo 3v3. Just don't know what you could reward people with but I hope we could have something like this aswell.

• 4 months later...
I know this is not for the right topic but I randomly saw a guy streaming on pandawow, he usually plays another server and I saw this on first sight.

a161e7ccee4a3d9bd56e152d728e8916.png

30e6eab4742739663a7036f01c3465fb.png

And this is what caught my attention. A quest, a simple custom quest to reward people to actually Q solo 3v3. Just don't know what you could reward people with but I hope we could have something like this aswell.

What you think about that @Zeox?

Also, did you read our suggestions regarding the ban system?

And this is what caught my attention. A quest' date=' a simple custom quest to reward people to actually Q solo 3v3. Just don't know what you could reward people with but I hope we could have something like this aswell.[/quote']

Also i agree, giving like an box with 50 honor and 15 justice idk, would be awesome.

this is on another server? wher???

Can we just FINALLY ... PLEASE start the season .. holy moly PLEASE its been a century already -.-

What you think about that @Zeox?

Also, did you read our suggestions regarding the ban system?

Also i agree' date=' giving like an box with 50 honor and 15 justice idk, would be awesome.[/quote']

Yes, all of those things.

- - - Updated - - -

I will think about your suggestion later' date=' at the moment I am busy with other things.[/quote']

Date: 24 April 2017, I think it's time after the update for this.

• Game Masters
Yes, all of those things.

About the ban system suggestion, Zeox already made a change and increased the amount of gold coins you need to pay to unban/unmute your account.

[spoiler=Cost of unban & unmute]

Service: before -> now.

• Unban: 15 -> 30 gold coins per day.
  • Unmute: 50 -> 100 gold coins.

Also, about the question for the new arena season I have already talked with Zeox about it and he said that arena season 6 will begin after the upcoming update which is planned in this week if I am not mistaken or couple weeks after the update.

Service: before -> now.

Unban: 15 -> 30 gold coins per day.

Unmute: 50 -> 100 gold coins.

Hm, I remember paying more than 450 for calling someone a "son of a bitch" 2years ago... but nice to hear, didn't see any annoucement.

No matter what has been said, update and season is lacking if it does not get released this week. Find someone that disagrees.

Also' date=' about the question for the new arena season I have already talked with Zeox about it and he said that arena season 6 will begin after the upcoming update which is planned in this week if I am not mistaken or couple weeks after the update.[/quote']

soloq?

• Game Masters
soloq?

We're still preparing new big update with soloque + PVE spectator + a lot of other features, we will do it on the current-next week. And after we will see what about new season.

I guess soloque will be implemented in the upcoming update.

• 3 months later...