psyfiend question

Silencerjk

last time i played on pandawow psyfiend was fearing me 3 times in a row lol, idk how its working now but it should fear out stealth player like gladiator players say and the other threads

It only fears 1 time per player. Found proof of it. It was retarded back then.

yeah its fixed now,but it should fear out of stealth players like they said.

Those threads are from 2012/2013, most likely a bug. Never saw that in s15.

Psyfiend was patched a few times, + some stuff got shadow patched. It didn't fear in stealth. Psyfiend used to have a 1.5-3 sec delay soon as you spawned it in s12/13. In 5.4 it started casting instantly.

Just shows how it was patched a lot. It was a crappy ability. You would cross your fingers to pray to God that it would fear something useful.

you say it was bugged on retail,aight i believe so because its retarded but i cant really find any proof of it that it was REALLY bugged and they fixed it. I know psyfiend got lot of change but i dont see any threads about this thing got fixed.(im from other server and i need proofs of this thing)

you say it was bugged on retail,aight i believe so because its retarded but i cant really find any proof of it that it was REALLY bugged and they fixed it. I know psyfiend got lot of change but i dont see any threads about this thing got fixed.(im from other server and i need proofs of this thing)

It was most likely shadow patched as I said. Blizzard is quite retarded, not surpised if they did that with Psyfiend.

As I also said, if you saw in 2012-2013, Psyfiend had a delay when it was spawned. It didn't cast anything for 1-3 seconds. In s14/15 it started casting instantly. There is no changelog for that, means it also got shadow patched.

This is why it's hard to report certain stuff in the game. A LOT of shit got shadow patched. This is sad, because we have people crying about stuff, but you can't prove anything because there is literally nothing you can show. No changelog, no one talks about it, no nothing.

Rip...

Edited by Repitchx