May 9

oneshotx

1945 May 9 Germany unconditional surrender so Russia won 2nd world war.

how you will celebrate this holiday?

Are you forgetting there was still fighting in the Pacific going on? In fact, the war officially did not end until September 2nd, 1945, when Japan officially signed the surrender documents. So, no, oneshot, Russia didn't win the war. They only knocked out the second of three major combatants. And don't you dare try and tell ME the Pacific theater of war doesn't count, because it does! Japan was ALLIED with Germany, and so long as one member of that alliance continued to fight the 2nd World War raged on.

the 2nd World War raged on.

I'm not sure.. someone correct me on this - but unlike every other war before hand, there was not (and still hasn't been), any peace treaty made between the Germans and the JewMerican Empire.

Meaning that America and Germany are still technically at war... lol :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Edited by Bapss

I'm not sure.. someone correct me on this - but unlike every other war before hand, there was not (and still hasn't been), any peace treaty made between the Germans and the JewMerican Empire.

Meaning that America and Germany are still technically at war... lol :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

There was not a peace treaty between the Allies and germany, though there was a surrender agreement signed by the head of the german army after Hitler's death, where he surrendered, and I quote, "all German armed forces unconditionally".Technically, it wasn't a peace treaty, but it can be considered as peace anyways since Germany surrendered to the Allies power, therefore, it meant they were going to stop the war. And later on they agreed to the terms that the 4 imposed on Germany, where they had to pay a fucking shit ton of money, and they just ended paying few years ago. Correct me if i'm wrong in anything please.