heeeeeeey

akuyama

at risk of being banned again (like I care) by criticizing how shit and slow you are with this whole new season stuff

can you like ..you know, hurry up LOL? x

d

ty

Edited by akuyama
  • Like 1

at risk of being banned again (like I care) by criticizing how shit you slow you are with this whole new season stuff

can you like ..you know, hurry up LOL? x

d

ty

The new season is delivered by Russian post :troll1:

http://dic.academic.ru/pictures/wiki/files/82/Russian_Post_logo.png

Well, 1 week ago, zeox told us that hes doing only final prepares and waits for some banner or something ... its been so god damn long now and we dont get any informations ... im sick of getting asked ingame 24/7 when season will start because i also cant give an answer .. i mean idk if the website is even nearly done or not but at least release a new season. Everyone is getting 3k its a god damn mess already

Well, 1 week ago, zeox told us that hes doing only final prepares and waits for some banner or something ... its been so god damn long now and we dont get any informations ... im sick of getting asked ingame 24/7 when season will start because i also cant give an answer .. i mean idk if the website is even nearly done or not but at least release a new season. Everyone is getting 3k its a god damn mess already

and some people wonder why so many people say "2.7-3.3" exp kek