#makewarriorsgreatagain PART 2

Vinkima

Yea, they can, on a fucking grievous druid as prideful warrior, druid with no defensive cds up, anyone can do that at pandawow lol, the problem was that u were hitting like 180k slam on full 550 classes with defensives up lmao, don't try to defend your mongloid class.

180k... only retards on this server, no wonder the decision to nerf a class just because it is good

180k... only retards on this server, no wonder the decision to nerf a class just because it is good

Sorry bro, get rekt by devs, your class was retarded, just for mongloids without skill that smashed keys and still killed, i've seen warriors at 2.5+ cr that couldn't even hit shockwave but still winning cuz of the retarded dmg. Glad it's no longer bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

On a char with cloth or leather maybe. But ofc lets all spit on warriors now ,right?! But nobody says shit about the bugged encha shamans 270k ele blast through 30% Focused w. , nobody said shit about the bugged dk's with their bugged dots and garg?

Warriors are doing low dmg and thats a fact doesnt matter what haters say .

Then you're not active at forums cuz dk being bugged is of common knowledge, and i've never seen an enhance sham hitting 270k ele blast, tho i have seen 200k stormstrike on ascendance or w/e the name is.

Its possible that everyone got used to the 25% dmg increase overall.

And now that it got fixed properly (after 2 years lol) it will take some time to get used to it again.

However, in case someone can prove QA's report differently, the new bug-report can be made & it will be fixed.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207&page=4&p=1285600&viewfull=1#post1285600

Just will leave it here, ok?

chek it and think little bit more

Weegee, I am not teaching you your job, but I think you should close this crying/full of drama topic.

He got no proofs, he should make reports and wait, not crying here and being useless!

Where's Jeger? he should close this thread!

In case you haven't noticed, the thread starter made this thread to bring awareness about other people which have different proof about the formula / the way "warrior" class should work. (The seasoned soldier / and their damage, etc)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207&page=4&p=1285600&viewfull=1#post1285600 / http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207

So i don't see what you mean by "He got no proofs"

And the reason why im not closing this at the moment is to see other's opinion about it, since both Milorad's and the guy who made the report in Russian section, have valid points.

(This is a general discussion after all, isn't it?)

Can i say that everyone in this thread who cried about warrior doing no dmg should delete his Game and rather start playing minecraft or something ?

I was 3.3 on Warrior, believe me when i tell you that you are utterly garbage if you say that warrior does no damage atm. Disgusting how few people here are just crying because they are getting farmed 24/7 in a non relevant bracket.

In case you haven't noticed, the thread starter made this thread to bring awareness about other people which have different proof about the formula / the way "warrior" class should work. (The seasoned soldier / and their damage, etc)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207&page=4&p=1285600&viewfull=1#post1285600 / http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207

So i don't see what you mean by "He got no proofs"

And the reason why im not closing this at the moment is to see other's opinion about it, since both Milorad's and the guy who made the report in Russian section, have valid points.

(This is a general discussion after all, isn't it?)

If you let it open then why isn't the devs, Heisenberg who made the decision to nerf warr by 25%, post in these threads?

Why doesn't he explain us why autoattacks do more dmg than Overpower which is supposed to do 5% more dmg than auto?

We linked videos, explain why seasoned soldier doesn't modify these 4 ability's on wowhead and still no answer.

People see things differently,some prefer a specific class to be nerfed and another buffed. I dont think thay way i dont have anything against different classes ,every class should work properly . In this case i think that warrior class have some kind of a problem .Since a lot of people think the same that means, that there is an actual problem ,which should be checked and tested.

+ Noneed said '' The thing is yes, Milo's proof wasnt a 100% proof that it has to work like that. But it was more than everyone else delivered till yet plus it looks legit. '' .

So its not 100% valid , since its not then more tests should be made. The russian guy have a point and i dont see a problem in checking his ''report''.

The thing is yes' date=' Milo's proof wasnt a 100% proof that it has to work like that. But it was more than everyone else delivered till yet plus it looks legit. So if its possible to find a proof that it should be affected by seasoned soldier (MOP videos and compare them to pandawow as i said earlier etc) the problem gonna be solved, im pretty sure.[/quote']
Edited by Vinkima

People see things differently,some prefer a specific class to be nerfed and another buffed. I dont think thay way i dont have anything against different classes ,every class should work properly . In this case i think that warrior class have some kind of a problem .Since a lot of people think the same that means, that there is an actual problem ,which should be checked and tested.

+ Noneed said '' The thing is yes, Milo's proof wasnt a 100% proof that it has to work like that. But it was more than everyone else delivered till yet plus it looks legit. '' .

So its not 100% valid , since its not then more tests should be made. The russian guy have a point and i dont see a problem in checking his ''report''.

Did you not read or not understand the last part from my sentence?

it was more than everyone else delivered till yet plus it looks legit.

Also

' date='every class should work properly[/quote']

Then you should leave Warrior as it is, just say.

• Like 1

The thing is yes' date=' Milo's proof wasnt a 100% proof that it has to work like that.[/quote']

Then you should leave Warrior as it is' date=' just say.[/quote']

If its not 100% valid it should not be applied. One fix should be applied when its 100% valid and tested . I dont understand how can fix which is not 100% correct can be applied? I am not naggin ,im just asking .

Then you should leave Warrior as it is' date=' just say.[/quote']

Why so? Why would i leave warrior as it is now ? Devs should see where's the problem and solve it . This should not have been applied in the 1st place if its not 100% correct.

Lol ruzke jenshina 'proof':

Warriors dmg is 2 low Ive figured this out by watching retail video and comparing it to pwow im not sure if its cause Seasoned soldier just buff warriors for 25% all the ways **crying**

Milo proof:

Two web archive snapshots of wowhead.com -> Mortal Strike:

First one was made before 5.3 and there Mortal Strike is modified by Seasoned Soldier and on the second one, which was made after 5.3, it's not.

If you let it open then why isn't the devs, Heisenberg who made the decision to nerf warr by 25%, post in these threads?

Why doesn't he explain us why autoattacks do more dmg than Overpower which is supposed to do 5% more dmg than auto?

We linked videos, explain why seasoned soldier doesn't modify these 4 ability's on wowhead and still no answer.

I can't answer that, perhaps he is busy, or doesn't check this section as often, or there's something else to it.

To me it feels like the QA Tester team wants to make certain classer better then other classes (or combs rofl) they don't like , warrior dmg is not correct at its current state , it does too low damage , seasoned soldier wasn't fixed correctly and every 3k warrior with EXP says that too , demo locks still broken (screenshot with 167k souldfire from a Demo in 2s) but hey main thing rogues are fixed because QA Tester cares about his class. Just compare warrior constant dmg with Frost mage constant dmg and deep lance damage without proccs or trinket and u will see there's a huge difference at the moment. And in MOP arms warrior and Frost mage damage was almost same , like the constant dmg was the same , and now you crit a resto druid with collosus smash up for 30k that's rip Edited by Liquidcityx
  • Like 1

every 3k warrior with EXP says that too

Ur 2s heroes shit warrior dont matter at all, gtfo with them they never even touched retail.

ust compare warrior constant dmg with Frost mage constant dmg and deep lance damage without proccs or trinket

Outdamaging pewds on my warrior in 3s ?? Wheres ur problem lol i do MORE constant damage.

but hey main thing rogues are fixed because QA Tester cares about his class.

I was 2.8 in 3s and the highest warrior on pandawow (rating wise in 3s) so where am i biased about my class saying that its good as it is right now ? Get a point, stop crying for no reason.

I was reporting bugs that made priests better than they are .. OH WAIT ... priest is my main class with which i just got 2.7 on retail OH .... Dude sorry but your arguments are stupid. We look what's really good in the meta atm and if everyone plays it, something is obviously wrong. So we are looking for bugs for certain classes and get them fixed. Noone gives a shit if your xuen or smth doesnt work when we have gamebreaking bugs for Demo locks (you faced them like 20x more in the 3s ladder). Max proofed it that MW is viable in 3s just noone plays it because most of you guys are 2s heroes, thats a fact. Now think about why we dont high prioritize these classes over others.

About the warrior "bug", you never played retail... if you did you would know that Warrior right now feels more than Blizzlike back in time. MW war heroes crying it's honestly disgusting.

Rofl I played retail prolly more then you kid , just watch s15 warrior vids or even from s14 and a s14 warrior from retail does more damage then the current pandawow s15 warrior , max didn't proof that mw is viable in 3s , he got 600 wins with 2.3 in 3s and I call that TriHard , same as I trihard 2s, I could prolly reach the same rating on mw in 3s with these wins , also you said yourself seasoned soldier maybe bugged for mortal strike and slam but ye that's ur words and now you try explain me something else , Demo lock got fixed from the QA team multiple times after you getting farmed by dk Demo in 3s u started to nerf dk and Demo lock together with Repitchx , dk is not working fine after the fix , necrotic strike dmg and absorb is still bugged and also the pet dmg from unholy , and to Demo locks 167k soulfire doesn't seem fixed to me

tons of the text

Do you really think he cares about someone's opinion?

He's playing only the meta, since his mate has gone from this server, noone has seen him higher than 2.7, neither do i.

As far as you've known me as 2k rogue, do imagine, how much respect he deserves in the community, even if such a lowrate player doesn't give a shit about him?

You won't convince him by the words.

I could prolly reach the same rating on mw in 3s with these win

Yes but you didnt, so stop talking about what you could.

and to Demo locks 167k soulfire doesn't seem fixed to me

Because u N E V E R played retail against a good demo LOL you are dumb idk ... idk how to explain it properly but you just proofed it that you never played retail. Demo is supposed to oneshot with all cds.

Demo lock got fixed from the QA team multiple times after you getting farmed by dk Demo in 3s

Nop, we were reporting bugs even before you filthy scrub. Stop making up lies lmao, it's sad. But don't worry, ima find few MW bugs soon :)

Funny how every retail player tells me Warrior is balanced and the Private server heroes AkA 3k Pandawow warriors (lel) crying about it. yeah, valid point Kappa

plus i hope you know that MS would just do 12,5k dmg instead of 10k because seasoned soldier is 25% right ? lol

Edited by Noneedholy