#makewarriorsgreatagain PART 2

Vinkima

Yup break all the classes at isn't fun now to play

I've fun playing this "broken and bugged" arms spec + outdamaging my mage in 3s + we are winning every game ...

something is wrong with me i guess

or pewds just plays 2v3 every arena ..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cba discussion about that honestly, this is just dumb lol

1) need to fix Ice lance for mage

2) need to fix Heal Orb / Sun Kick / Chi Wave / Fists of Fury / Tiger Strikes for monk

3) need to fix heal and bursting for Retri Paladin

4) need to fix chance for proc Starsourge for Balance Druid

5) need to fix bursting for Demo / Desto lock too op atm

6) need to fix bursting for Enh / Elem shaman atm crazy damage and can oneshot everyone without cc

7) need to fix chance for proc free Lava Burst for Elem Shaman

this is main 7 bugs at pandawow. may be need to nerf damage for warrior, a little bit more 5-10% for example - but not sure...

• Like 1

To me it feels like the QA Tester team wants to make certain classer better then other classes (or combs rofl) they don't like , warrior dmg is not correct at its current state , it does too low damage , seasoned soldier wasn't fixed correctly and every 3k warrior with EXP says that too , demo locks still broken (screenshot with 167k souldfire from a Demo in 2s) but hey main thing rogues are fixed because QA Tester cares about his class. Just compare warrior constant dmg with Frost mage constant dmg and deep lance damage without proccs or trinket and u will see there's a huge difference at the moment. And in MOP arms warrior and Frost mage damage was almost same , like the constant dmg was the same , and now you crit a resto druid with collosus smash up for 30k that's rip

All im going to say is that you're an idiot.

1) need to fix Ice lance for mage

2) need to fix Heal Orb / Sun Kick / Chi Wave / Fists of Fury / Tiger Strikes for monk

3) need to fix heal and bursting for Retri Paladin

4) need to fix chance for proc Starsourge for Balance Druid

5) need to fix bursting for Demo / Desto lock too op atm

6) need to fix bursting for Enh / Elem shaman atm crazy damage and can oneshot everyone without cc

7) need to fix chance for proc free Lava Burst for Elem Shaman

this is main 7 bugs at pandawow. may be need to nerf damage for warrior, a little bit more 5-10% for example - but not sure...

8.) Need to fix diabolique he's the most crucial pwow bug

• Like 1

And you're certainly going to be banned. thank you.

For what? You guys are claiming that we fix or have influence on what is getting fixed. Look at QA section before you open your ignorant mouths and do some research! I could go into detail and explain why you are not in the right to critique us but I'm not gonna waste my time I already did that for too fucking long.

Demo lock got fixed from the QA team multiple times after you getting farmed by dk Demo in 3s u started to nerf dk and Demo lock together with Repitchx

Can I just say how f*****g stupid that sentence is?

How are you gonna report something if you don't play vs it? You expect us to report demo without fighting it? You expect us to just know that Soul Fire does 30% more damage than it should? Expect us to know that mortal cleave is not splitting amongs players? We also won btw, but ye. They had to do 9999 mistakes and had to play soooo bad and we had to outplay a few games to actually win... but oh well.

Oh ye, i like how everyone thinks we report bugs soon as we lose a match. Funny part is (and sorry for cockyness) that we barely lose LEGIT. Yes, we can mess up our games and do stupid shit, BUT MOST OF THE GAMES WE LOSE IS TO BUGGED STUFF. That is why we report them.

https://gyazo.com/1c9baaa6ac0f6ad8478ad634360c1aeb

But hey, RMD is supposed to outheal a bugged spec, right? Dying through wall (ye, 50% damage reduction and had feint up.. but ye, 65% dmg reduction is nothing... what am I talking about. Everyone should be able to kill through that.

I hate that you only que 2s and you talk about this type of shit... it's just cringe AF.

I'm still waiting to see a report on MW that will fix your class.

Also, don't talk about "all the 3k warriors". 2s and only 2s. Noneed was the highest rated warrior on here (rating on here itself is cringe or pserver rating, but you keep talking about rating...). I think noneed knows a slightly bit more about warriors than you.

Also, you talk about retail yet you talk about weird shit 24/7 that makes no sense. I didn't play much retail as I was a casual noob back then, but at least I know what the f**k I'm talking about.

Edited by Repitchx

Can I just say how f*****g stupid that sentence is?

How are you gonna report something if you don't play vs it? You expect us to report demo without fighting it? You expect us to just know that Soul Fire does 30% more damage than it should? Expect us to know that mortal cleave is not splitting amongs players? We also won btw, but ye. They had to do 9999 mistakes and had to play soooo bad and we had to outplay a few games to actually win... but oh well.

Oh ye, i like how everyone thinks we report bugs soon as we lose a match. Funny part is (and sorry for cockyness) that we barely lose LEGIT. Yes, we can mess up our games and do stupid shit, BUT MOST OF THE GAMES WE LOSE IS TO BUGGED STUFF. That is why we report them.

https://gyazo.com/1c9baaa6ac0f6ad8478ad634360c1aeb

But hey, RMD is supposed to outheal a bugged spec, right? Dying through wall (ye, 50% damage reduction and had feint up.. but ye, 65% dmg reduction is nothing... what am I talking about. Everyone should be able to kill through that.

I hate that you only que 2s and you talk about this type of shit... it's just cringe AF.

I'm still waiting to see a report on MW that will fix your class.

Also, don't talk about "all the 3k warriors". 2s and only 2s. Noneed was the highest rated warrior on here (rating on here itself is cringe or pserver rating, but you keep talking about rating...). I think noneed knows a slightly bit more about warriors than you.

Also, you talk about retail yet you talk about weird shit 24/7 that makes no sense. I didn't play much retail as I was a casual noob back then, but at least I know what the f**k I'm talking about.

Ye might be you know but you know also that warrior does less dmg then it should ATM

Ye might be you know but you know also that warrior does less dmg then it should ATM

I think it does too less atm yes, but it's way better than how it was.

It shouldn't be this low, but it should also not be like it was... OBVIOUSLY. something inbetween was how it was on retail. Can I prove it? nope. There are no videos of where a person shows his gems/enchants/gear and what he attacks.

• Like 1

yup fix monk and mage please.

Gems enchants doesn't affect and difference a number between 70k crits or bit more with collosus up and 30k like it is now , it is a difference

I think it does too less atm yes, but it's way better than how it was.

It shouldn't be this low, but it should also not be like it was... OBVIOUSLY. something inbetween was how it was on retail. Can I prove it? nope. There are no videos of where a person shows his gems/enchants/gear and what he attacks.

And also in Russian and English section they explained why and how the fix was made wrong

Gems enchants doesn't affect and difference a number between 70k crits or bit more with collosus up and 30k like it is now , it is a difference

And also in Russian and English section they explained why and how the fix was made wrong

Read and seen it all, nothing special.

But I just gave up with that section.

Of course you want it reverted, all you play 24/7 is mw war in 2s... xD

I already said my opinion.

For what?

Okay, let me explain you. I wasn't pointing at his message as a whole post, I meant that he's going to be banned for the word "idiot".

Actually i don't give a shit concerning any post content, but only interest, would be someone in the stuff banned for the same reason I'd been?

Edited by behindqq