Explosive shot

1. http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=53301

2. Does 120k dmg

3. Must do 10k dmg

4. Ive got proof from one 3k2 gladiator rogue which is also part of QA team so he can't lie

nerf hunter, op!!!!!

mage only 44k ice lance on pandawow with all cds

784e0fa6be818afe1ceafff8fe4e9b1e.png

da9791a5e38d558b01780e7f09c17eb9.png

retail: 10k explosive shot

pandawow? 120k.

http://i.imgur.com/mYSr16R.jpg

nerf hunter.

0a570eab78168e2a5c3f8abcd61626d5.png

Edited by Голубойтигр
I'm 90% sure the 120k explosive shot screenshot is a rly old ss, it doesn't do 120k anymore cuz it was fixed.

yup this screenshot about 2 or 3 years old.

repitch everytime post same screenshot, when someone write that mages have bugged damage.

i hope GM will kick this noobs from QA tester team, because at this moment they are all useless.

make more bugs then fixed.

need to fix elem / enh shaman and frost / fire mage.

but they are playing as this classes it's why they wanna make more bugs for them.

useless bugger repitch.

• Like 2
i hope GM will kick this noobs from QA tester team, because at this moment they are all useless.

but they are playing as this classes it's why they wanna make more bugs for them.

useless bugger repitch.

QA = Quality Assurance = Quality meaning the quality of spells/gameplay/mechanics, Assurance meaning testing the bugs that devs fixed. Rounding it all up, QA testers don't have any impact on what is going to get fixed, or how it is going to get fixed. It is your job as the player to report a bug and describe how it should get fixed, with proof of course.

Now, as you read what I said, please explain how we as QA testers are bugging out more spells/ buffing/nerfing spells. I know it's hard to use your brain, especially when you don't have one, but please, atleast try to.

Much appreciated, sincerely, the useless noob QA tester.

• Like 1
i want to say thx to you that you fixed warrior.

perhaps that you can fix mage also. i think everyone (except stupid repitch) understand that mage damage broken at this time.

Only Blizzard can fix mages in this patch. Mage damage is legit, proved with MULTIPLE threads calculating damage, compared damage with retail damage, everything is fine. Your best bet is to go back in time and spam blizzard forums to nerf mage, besides that, mage damage is fine. :) You are of course free to say that mage damage in s15 is stupid, there's no denying that, but it is what it is.

useless bugger repitch.

i told u already, ice lance needs a 20% buff and hunter atm does 120k+. nerf hunter, buff mage.

• 9 months later...