PandaWoW On AJ

DragonBruu

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/352003-anyone-play-on-pandawow-mop-private-server/

Zeox, you want 3s queues to be alive? Start looking at these threads. full of retail glads and r1's wondering if pandawow is playable, wanting to come play all together, there are already some playing such as xonika, feddx, nepho, jaime, jax, graycen, etc. Reset fucking season for once and for all, give them chars to play or idk make it easier, and get 3s queues going, if you do it right pandawow can turn into what AT was once, full of retail r1's queing all day long. Please, do something?

• Like 5

• Administrators

I will think what we can do for gladiators from retail server.

If they are interested, then we are interested too. I will think how to improve 3s que.

We've already done a great job with 3s solo que and 1v1 arena. Also new arena spectator coming.

• Like 5

If they are interested, then we are interested too. I will think how to improve 3s que.

We've already done a great job with 3s solo que and 1v1 arena. Also new arena spectator coming.

Thanks bud ^^

People from retail already asking me when season finally starts ... really i dont wanna annoy you but holy fuck its annoying xD

My question is gonna get ignored ?

Please we want something about the Website and season ????

2-3 weeks ago you told us "next week" like honestly im pissed TOTALLY off zeox. Nothing but completly nothing about news im literally sitting there and telling people that "soon" the season will start.

So can you PLEASE give us an answer on when we can expect a season ? We are waiting for a long ass time already and IMO the whole thing about Season and website became a huge effrontery.

Yes i know it takes time to make a website and yes i know it takes time to implement all the features but Holy shit either you were lying when u said that you started 10 months ago or the dev whos responsible for the website is useless. Sorry for being so direct but there are also coming good and new Player on that server and all they see is how everyone is sitting on fucking 3k in every bracket due a 10 months offseason.

Edited by Noneedholy

But yea, If we would focus on getting shit done finally you don't have to worry about them not spending some bucks to play anyway.... Chances of them not playing because of "p2w" is pretty slim when the server would be rolling with the new features and season.

I have been asked by many of my retail friends if pandawow is as good or at least "playable" after I reply they google the server and see the forums and the outcry for a season reset, seeing that they are deterred from playing this server since nobody wants to PvP in a cancelled season because it's an obvious waste of time and effort.

I suggest you just reset the season and apply the website and ONLY THEN change internal things like the new spectator and skirmishes the community will increase dramatically I gurantee.

• Game Masters
It'll be great if pwow implements 'vip' accounts concept from AT. You'll be able to obtain it for r1 3s / r1 MoP retail (profile verification required) / 120€ (imao it was way too cheap on AT).

It won't affect "balance" at all because gear is not changing from season to season

Premium account feature already exists.

• Game Masters
Yes but thats not what the AJ community was asking for. This Premium feature just increases ur honor lul.

At's VIP feature was like fullgear for free etc. Or at least some parts

I know but premium account permissions can be easily modified so I think that there is no need to create something new since administration can add extra privileges in premium accounts.

I know but premium account permissions can be easily modified so I think that there is no need to create something new since administration can add extra privileges in premium accounts.

Atm "vip" account on pwow is a subscription, should be one-time upgradable purchase and cost way more than it costs now, at least 100€+ if it'll work the same way it used to work on AT

Also it should be xFun-only feature

Edited by Голубойтигр

• Game Masters
Atm "vip" account on pwow is a subscription, should be one-time upgradable purchase and cost way more than it costs now, at least 100€+ if it'll work the same way it used to work on AT

Also it should be xFun-only feature

Price and length can be changed as well. My point is simple, if administration will eventually decide to implement "vip" accounts it's better to improve privileges of premium accounts instead of creating something new which is going to take more time and most likely it will be harder to script from the beginning.

It'll be great if pwow implements 'vip' accounts concept from AT. You'll be able to obtain it for r1 3s / r1 MoP retail (profile verification required) / 120€ (imao it was way too cheap on AT).

It won't affect "balance" at all because gear is not changing from season to season

That's very true.

But we will see what Administration decides.

Every suggestion is welcome.

Every suggestion is welcome.

*Sigh*

Let me re-phrase *Cough* (Due to people like Pujo)

When i said "Everything" I meant any new features such as the "Vip" Which was on AT, etc...

(Or anything of that kind)

Not anything custom in-game Pujo...