PandaWoW On AJ

DragonBruu

I will think what we can do for gladiators from retail server.

If they are interested, then we are interested too. I will think how to improve 3s que.

We've already done a great job with 3s solo que and 1v1 arena. Also new arena spectator coming.

So that mean you only care when retail gladiators come here and not about us ?

• Administrators
So that mean you only care when retail gladiators come here and not about us ?

Sure no, i wanted to say that we are glad to see new players that can give our players more fun in arena experience.

And I'm prepared to contact with new players (retail glads) and talk about some special conditions for them.

Sure no, i wanted to say that we are glad to see new players that can give our players more fun in arena experience.

And I'm prepared to contact with new players (retail glads) and talk about some special conditions for them.

Shelby should get this special conditions long time ago then, some glads that are comming 700 subs twitch, shelby got almost 6k rofl

• Administrators
Shelby should get this special conditions long time ago then, some glads that are comming 700 subs twitch, shelby got almost 6k rofl

Shelby already has full equipped characters. He isn't new.

Every suggestion is welcome.

You can start by starting a new season, instead of making more new stuff, only to conveniently delay resetting the ongoing off season which is basically what you're doing right now.

• Like 2

You can start by starting a new season, instead of making more new stuff, only to conveniently delay resetting the ongoing off season which is basically what you're doing right now.

even the skirmish shit which just wasted developers' time,it should be created after the new season ..it's some custom shit which has secondary priority,i mean everybody wants the new season,that skirmish shit is just optional bullshit.now i will suggest you to implement ferrari/BMW mounts for fun or another arena spectators with extras to upload arenas in facebook or some random custom NPCs and to waste ur time with that, so u can release the new website after another years

Really good point. But trust me, i posted smth similar like this in a Poll thread and it got insta deleted. Don't expect an answer ... I am pretty sure they dont even know how long it takes by themselfes

Could we get 25k conquest cap like retail had to cap gear in 1 day?

http://cs4.pikabu.ru/images/previews_comm/2016-08_4/1471681096161478936.jpg

You mean the Catch-up system ?

If it is explained how it works, i think that it can happen ;D

Also i like the idea of it, would be helpful A LOT.

Not too sure catch-up cap existed during MoP because they had Prideful Combatant instead: being able to purchase pride gear with honor points after getting 27k cp on 1 char or something...

Regardless, that's discussion for a separate topic.

p.s the catch-up cap was dependent on how long the season was running for... example being at the end of WoD, http://prntscr.com/f7uetv

fb60d0a5b14e886f98845b32edac5bc0.png

Guess I don't need to say more.

Just listen to the shit they say. If they complain about certain things (bugs or features you should add), please listen to them. They love it so far (for those who played)

Who might come:

Ziqo

Praii

Jahmilli

Nahj

All big names (it all started with 2-3 people. Then I got shit ton of people who added my discord and I forwarded them to you, Zeox. Now I think I have more than maybe 13-15+ people on my discord just because they kept on bringing more. This will be sick AF. Just please, don't screw this up)

The main thing I'm scared of, is that they will HATE literally H A T E the stupid 2.2 rule. It's the internet and people will trash talk. So if they get muted/banned for silly cuss words, I don't see myself fighting these players in arena ever.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

fb60d0a5b14e886f98845b32edac5bc0.png

Guess I don't need to say more.

Just listen to the shit they say. If they complain about certain things (bugs or features you should add), please listen to them. They love it so far (for those who played)

Who might come:

Ziqo

Praii

Jahmilli

Nahj

All big names (it all started with 2-3 people. Then I got shit ton of people who added my discord and I forwarded them to you, Zeox. Now I think I have more than maybe 13-15+ people on my discord just because they kept on bringing more. This will be sick AF. Just please, don't screw this up)

The main thing I'm scared of, is that they will HATE literally H A T E the stupid 2.2 rule. It's the internet and people will trash talk. So if they get muted/banned for silly cuss words, I don't see myself fighting these players in arena ever.

Too... many good... players... Can't wait. :D

Too... many good... players... Can't wait. :D

Doomsen is actually the best thing ever happening to pwow. He is the chillest guy. You can lose 10 games and he will say "we can try to do this NeXT time, this is not working. Don't worry, we will beat them tomorrow With a new strat"

This is the type of player pandawow needs. A guy that actually motivates you to try different stuff. I respect this guy the most of them all.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 3

Doomsen is actually the best thing ever happening to pwow. He is the chillest guy. You can lose 10 games and he will say "we can try to do this NeXT time, this is not working. Don't worry, we will beat them tomorrow With a new strat"

This is the type of player pandawow needs. A guy that actually motivates you to try different stuff. I respect this guy the most of them all.

tru .