Legendary Cape Quest line

1. Dainichi-x100

2. 5.4.8 Torrent

3. I picked up a quest called http://www.db.pandawow.me?quest=32805/celestial-blessings , Which requires me to talk to the 4 Celestial's. I could talk to Yu lon, Xuen, and Niuzao when I first started the quest but I couldn't talk to Chi ji because i thought she was bugged, So i abandoned it and re took it, But when I did, I could not get the quest to work anymore, I click on Wrathion to talk to Yu lon he takes me to a cut scene but the "Talk to Yu lon" doesn't proc and just teleport's me back outside, any help on how to fix this would be great since I need/want the Legendary Cape for my character

4. I tried repairing but no luck

EDIT: Please disregard/Close, I have solved it myself

Edited by Dainichi22

1. Xuen (just speak to Wrathion)

2. Yu'lon (just speak to Wrathion and sit the full cutscene)

3. Chi-Ji (relog at the temple of the red crane and speak to Wrathion)

4. Niuzao (speak to Wrathion, wait for the dialogue, hit the gong and kill the boss)

1. Xuen (just speak to Wrathion)

2. Yu'lon (just speak to Wrathion and sit the full cutscene)

3. Chi-Ji (relog at the temple of the red crane and speak to Wrathion)

4. Niuzao (speak to Wrathion, wait for the dialogue, hit the gong and kill the boss)

Yeah I didnt know this before thats why i abandoned and re took it which resulted it in Bugging. I had to abandon the quest then wait for server restart to re pick it up and do that. Anyways thanks for the effort but a guild mate already helped me