Prideful gear pls

reecen38

Hey, I sent a message requesting prideful gear with all the details (as I have glad etc.) but haven't heard back from anyone and I've waited quite a bit.

Are you still giving out prideful gear, if so:

Character name: Rxaxaxaxa

Spec: Marksmanship

Class: Hunter

Race: Human

GLAD PROOF

Arena Junkies: http://www.arenajunkies.com/user/260965-kappadin/

ARMORY: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/dragonblight/reeceboss

Thanks,

Reecen38

Edited by reecen38

one of you boys reading this cap me please LMAO

getting full prideful is hard, i played on a full prideful hunter and the difference is literally INSANE. I can't kill shit on this tyrannical hunter but if i go full prideful hunter they die insta

@zeox whats the point of a FUN SERVER if i have to spend a week or two getting owned in full tyrannical, grinding gear btw i actually rly wanna know

Edited by reecen38

whats the point of a FUN SERVER if i have to spend a week or two getting owned in full tyrannical' date=' grinding gear btw i actually rly wanna know[/quote']

To keep BG's and lower arena MMR active. And how do you think Zeox can sustain this server without people buying/selling characters?

Edited by Autschbatsch

To keep BG's and lower arena MMR active. And how do you think Zeox can sustain this server without people buying/selling characters?

having lower arena mmr active based on people not having gear isn't 'fun', i see what u mean and i agree but be real, do you actually think its fun to sit there and grind full prideful when you start in tyrannical gear and have no chance at beating people with way better gear? The gear difference is so insane its actually nuts Imo, the only fun is arena in equal gear not bgs and getting stomped by full prideful 1400mmr players.

one of you boys reading this cap me please LMAO

If you are good as you said it will be no trouble for you to cap below 1.9mmr with a decent healer.

having lower arena mmr active based on people not having gear isn't 'fun'' date=' i see what u mean and i agree but be real, do you actually think its fun to sit there and grind full prideful when you start in tyrannical gear and have no chance at beating people with way better gear? The gear difference is so insane its actually nuts Imo, the only fun is arena in equal gear not bgs and getting stomped by full prideful 1400mmr players.[/quote']

I cap fresh characters all the time. It's easy doable to get your cap with a good comb twice a week+the cap gives you equal points to RBG rating.

If you struggle to find competent players you are free to join my discord or the one from Repitch.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

If you are good as you said it will be no trouble for you to cap below 1.9mmr with a decent healer.

LOL yeah im sure it isn't, i'd have to lose a lot of games to people who out gear me and nothing else though and that is pretty lame. bare in mind thats a week that i could have been having loads of fun instead of being frustrated at not being able to kill anything.

I'm playing on someones full prideful gear hunter atm and its a breeze , log into my own hunter and its literally a struggle to kill anything after 1700mmr.

LOL yeah im sure it isn't, i'd have to lose a lot of games to people who out gear me and nothing else though and that is pretty lame. bare in mind thats a week that i could have been having loads of fun instead of being frustrated at not being able to kill anything.

I'm playing on someones full prideful gear hunter atm and its a breeze , log into my own hunter and its literally a struggle to kill anything after 1700mmr.

You are entitled to your opinion, but there is no reason to complain too much imo, compared to all other MoP servers you are quite priviledged on pandawow for not having to LvL or grind gold for what you need for your character. And it takes you 3x longer on other servers to cap for multiple reasons. I am living proof that capping tyrannical characters is not impossible at all (and that without losing 80% of the games). And buying a char is not too expensive aswell imo. But lets stop arguing about this because the owner decides anyway. :)

• Like 1

You are entitled to your opinion, but there is no reason to complain too much imo, compared to all other MoP servers you are quite priviledged on pandawow for not having to LvL or grind gold for what you need for your character. And it takes you 3x longer on other servers to cap for multiple reasons. I am living proof that capping tyrannical characters is not impossible at all (and that without losing 80% of the games). And buying a char is not too expensive aswell imo. But lets stop arguing about this because the owner decides anyway. :)

nah yeah you're right, imma just put the time in tbh its only a few games a day for cap