Gotta love PandaWoW

So a while back, October 2016, I returned to PandaWoW to find my account had been compromised and my character nicked. I had spent some money on that char, and a ton of time, so ofc I'm gonna be pissed. I make a thread get some replies they're all talking about some Shadrissa person who could possibly help me, apparently not though, they couldn't even be asked to reply to me saying that they could help, or that they couldn't help, instead they just closed the thread and forgot about it. And before someone replies with "oh you cyka is no get hack you give password out cyka cyka" I really didn't, I'm not 10. I NEVER give out my password to ANYBODY. But it's alright, the person who nicked my character has moved on, considering there is literally no difference when I checked time played back then and now. I have also moved on to an actual half decent private server that actually helps their players.

Honestly won't miss this server.

i posted it to show how rubbish PandaWoW

Well you did a rubbish job at that all I got from what you wrote is, I am salty mctoot and i'm leaving and i will express my negative opinions here which are not needed but because i'm a women I will do so.

not really salty but sure

are you mad because of the "oh you cyka is no get hack you give password out cyka cyka" part?

i sense a russian

considering you don't know the difference between woman and women lold

just like ruskis don't know the difference between man and men.

also, my negative opinions aren't needed? your dumbass replies aren't needed, i didn't ask for anybody to reply, but surely we have some ruski trying to bumlick his favourite ruski server some more =))

oh dear' date=' please don't try to use stuff like Kappa when you clearly don't know what it means you degenerate lol'd[/quote']

ahaha triggered much? to speak of a degenerate would be to speak of yourself go cry elsewhere we honestly do not care that you "left" this server go back to your other server because you evidentally dont care about this server, so why are you here still?? pfft

are you 12? using triggered in 2017? wow, russians are worse than i thought.

you say you don't care about me leaving, yet you reply

then you go ahead and ask why i'm here if i don't care

??????

Did your wee wee get circumcised today? You seem very butt hurt. It's your fault for not keeping your own information safe. Now go, leave, if you're done with the server, bitching and insulting members of the server is not the thing one does. P L E B

e8a09a0566af034aabe869e6eefef730.gif

• Like 1

• Game Masters

Shadrissa didn't reply back because we don't help players with hacked accounts anymore, that's our policy. Also, if you kept your account info safe no one would be able to "hack" your account so I recommend you to scan your pc and check if you actually have some spyware or any other suspicious viruses in your computer.

Closed