cut zeox a break

Adlairo

you guys need to stop being so passive aggressive to the people working for this server

i feel like people forget that this server isn't run by a professional company and like a professional company, but by volunteers (who do get paid afaik, but still an independent business)

so zeox i think you're doing a great job by helping the retail players and giving them gear

you guys complaining do realize he could just treat them like any other player and neglect them, and let them gear up themselves right? you should be happy that hes helping so many retail players in the first place

/mercout

• Like 3

And why in he*l do you think we are getting upset? because we love this server and we don't want to see it dead!

We actually don't mean to give Zeox a bad day, it's just that we want things to be better and faster, and if Zeox can't make it, then it's fine... I guess. :/

do you agree or do you just not know what to say?

Honestly dont know why you wasted your time saying this tbh, not like anyone here is gonna listen is it, people will continue to do what they do no matter what unless something changes.

• Administrators
this server isn't run by a professional company and like a professional company' date=' but by volunteers[/quote']

It's great that you understand it. Thanks.

:beer: