Grounding Totem

1. Name: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=8177 (Grounding Totem)

2. Problem: Grounding totem gets consumed by http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=2649 (Growl).

3. How it should work: Grounding should only be consumed by magical effects. Growl's school is physical.

4. Date: 5/26/2017

5. Realm: Fun

6. Priority: 7/10

7. Proof: This is a bug that also existed on retail, and later it got rectified during WoD cause Blizzard is lazy.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Grounding_Totem

http://i.imgur.com/iIjS8FS.png

According to Zeox, PandaWoW fixes retail bugs.

http://i.imgur.com/homZaI3.png

Edit*

Close this report. If you revert this you will have to adress a shitton of retarded "retail-bugs" to fix.

His statement is not clear. He declined Coiling on Deterrence for example. And we are fixing Provoke as we speak (so it eats grounding).

I think keeping it as close to retail as possible is easier since you could argue about stuff being a "retail bug" and getting it fixed.

An example is Blood Horror, it is a Horror-Effect which breaks on DMG -> there is no Horror Effect that breaks on DMG besides it.

Also he fixed conversion so this post of him is irrelevant.

Edited by Autschbatsch
His statement is not clear. He declined Coiling on Deterrence for example. And we are fixing Provoke as we speak.

Was getting cced in deterrence a bug? I'm confused. I thought it'd been "feature", like cheapshoting into deterrence to get hunter attackable in the WoTLK.

This is a bug that also existed on retail' date=' and later it got rectified during WoD cause Blizzard is lazy.[/quote']

Also there was Conversion bug on retail, which got fixed in 6.X. However this bug is now applied on pandawow so it like in 5.4.8.

Yea lets see, however it will make things immensely complicated if you want to define "retail bugs". Just don't even go there. It's BS.

TLDR: Make it 100% blizzlike /thread.

Will you make spells same as on retail even when they are bugged....? Zeox and you both fail to define what you mean with "fix". Fix can mean both, yes and no.

Zeox said something like "if blizzard has bug - we fix it, lol" Does that mean we will make it like on LIVE -> "blizzlike", for example being able to remove Soul Link with Mind Control? And don't tell me that is not a bug and just a "mechanic" because most bugs are a "mechanic".

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • 1 month later...

Decline and move this report.

Btw @Heisenberg, there are a lot of reports that can be moved to either fixed or declined. I could tag them all for you if you want to get rid of that stuff.

Edited by Autschbatsch
There's no clear answer yet from the devs whether or not they fix retail bugs' date=' you can't just say "decline this", wait for a clarification first.[/quote']

Conversion got bugged aka "retail-like", so did provoke. There you go!

- - - Updated - - -

Why would it be declined tho?

It's not shitty wod, this is MoP 5.4.8. You can consider everything a bug and find freaking wowhead schools like pujo and claim it's right. CBA

Why would anyone fix this?

Would be a huge disadvantage for hunter.

Senseless imo, better decline it

Even if it's a disadvantage it's a bug. Everyone's asking for warrior's nerf, it would be a disadvantage to them but the dmg is still not right so gotta fix it. With that mindset you shouldn't fix any bug that makes a class op because it'd be a disadvantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, who really cares? No one really plays for real here anymore.

Anyways' date=' who really cares? No one really plays for real here anymore.[/quote']

Well it would be the fault of a report like this to make a really good hunter quit this server. That's how it is.

Command Demon is also school "physical" so should that mean I should be able to cast my silence while in a silence myself? Please fix!

c971256b47660b69927fa89d877b61a4.png

photo.jpg

Edited by Autschbatsch
What? xD

I think it's pretty obvious if you read what I said, that it would be a disadvantage for warriors if their dmg got fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it would be the fault of a report like this to make a really good hunter quit this server. That's how it is.

Command Demon is also school "physical" so should that mean I should be able to cast my silence while in a silence myself? Please fix!

c971256b47660b69927fa89d877b61a4.png

photo.jpg

"This spell will transform based on your active pet", when you have an observer or felhunter, command demon automatically transforms into spell lock, if you look up spell lock, it's magical school, reason why you can't silence while you're silenced. Your argument is invalid. This was a bug confirmed by blizzard when they said that it was an issue and it was fixed. If Zeox said he would fix retail bugs, this should DEFINITELY be fixed. If he's not fixing retail bugs, then it's fine, but that doesn't mean this isn't a bug anyways.

Edited by DragonBruu
close this fake report.

at retail Growl kill Grounding Totem.

Do you even read? Lol, it's a retail bug, it was bugged at retail and it's bugged here, it shouldn't be that way because it wasn't intended by blizzard to work that way. The fact that in retail it was this way doesn't mean it wasn't a bug ffs.

If it wasn't intended they would probably fixed it and not let it be a bug the whole expac dont you think?

If it was intended then explain the fact that they fixed it as soon as wod started and said "FIXED AN ISSUE WHERE GROWL WAS REMOVING GROUNDING TOTEM"? It literally makes no sense and it is not the first bug that makes it through a whole expansion cuz they're lazy af. Conversion bug and dmg through deterrance if cc'd are 2 examples of bugs that make it through an entire expansion.