Grounding Totem

close this fake report.

at retail Growl kill Grounding Totem.

dude,shut up..u said that cuz now you can eat grounds in 0,1 sec everytime as wexewellence does,now literally every retarded hunter can eat ground in first 0,1 sec + its impossible to eat traps now,even if 5 ppl are on the trap,the target is still getting trapped,and intervene trap is broken asf yet ..

Your argument is invalid. This was a bug confirmed by blizzard when they said that it was an issue and it was fixed.

Not at all really, because there is no data for your argument to be valid. If you want to fix something that is how it was on retail - fine, just don't expect the server to be growing when retards are making a custom based server :) There are many spells and mechanics that are retail bugs, if you want to fix all of them you end up with a shitty custom client.

Not at all really, because there is no data for your argument to be valid. If you want to fix something that is how it was on retail - fine, just don't expect the server to be growing when retards are making a custom based server :) There are many spells and mechanics that are retail bugs, if you want to fix all of them you end up with a shitty custom client.

I actually don't give a flying fuck if they fix it or not. But if Zeox (him, not me) says he's fixing retail bugs, then he should be fixing this aswell, shouldn't he? It's his choice, i don't care what he chooses to do xD. But anyways, there is data, and it was provided in this post by the guy who reported the bug. It's enough for it to be fixed, since it proves it was not intended. Up to Zeox if he decides to fix it, even tho in retail it wasn't fixed, or not.

- - - Updated - - -

You are actually dumb I don't know why you are allowed to talk on the forums.

You're the only dumb retarded twat here, that insults without facts, reasons, or proof.

It is fake though, you were able to kill grounding totem with growl. What kind of next level downs syndrome do you suffer from?

Yea man, it's so fake blizzard said it was a bug. You know more than blizzard right? Fucking retard lol, conversion bug wasn't actually a bug right? The deterrance thing neither. Lol you think you know more than blizzard employees, that's actually funny. Looks like you're the one with downs syndrome, since apparently you cannot understand the fact that even if you were able to do something, it can still be a bug.

Edited by DragonBruu
Wow yeah, link the big 2300 from legion, well done dude. What an achievement.

Thats the only screen i've got, I got higher mate ;) I don't see any screens from you tho. And even if you were 2k, 3k or 4.5k that doesn't change the fact that this is still a retail bug. And you not knowing what RETAIL BUGS are, really make me think you've never ever been over 2k at all? Gtfo you welfare bitch.

Wow yeah, link the big 2300 from legion, well done dude. What an achievement.

if you were high rated retail player,you shouldnt act like that :) + where is your proof you are over 2k in retail?

link the big 2300 from legion

it doesnt matter,he got some rating in retail,not private server,u wanted to link you from wotlk or what?just u r mad cuz u said he is 2k,but he is actually higher

"Gtfo you welfare bitch." "Never played retail before due to money issues" Interesting

Money issues since i wasn't +18 and didn't have my own money to pay xD :clapping: You're still not answering about YOUR exp tho, where is it? You're making a fool of yourself man, just leave.

Because I'm a high rated retail player means I can't act the way I want? ?? ? ???????

If you're a high rated retail player then you should know even though growl removed grounding, it wasn't intended to work that way and it was a bug. Same as conversion and deterrance.

Because I'm a high rated retail player means I can't act the way I want? ?? ? ???????

if you are high rated retail player,you shouldnt even pay such attention as shelby doesnt for example,he is too good just to talk here cuz everything is pointless.about you all i see is you are getting triggered and trying to make urself looking like blizzcon winner,but actually u r triggered 1.5 kiddo :)

- - - Добавлено - - -

Yes, but it should still remove the grounding are u retarded? Does it matter if it was a bug or not??????

next lvl of retardness..wow xD

srsly its impossible to be that retarded and get 2k on retail xD u r selfrekted

• Like 1
Yes, but it should still remove the grounding are u retarded? Does it matter if it was a bug or not??????

It does matter you retarded filthy nab. Read what we've been discussing for ages before you arrived with your arrogant ass. Zeox said he would fix retail bugs, which means that he would fix what was bugged at retail and wasn't fixed. It did remove grounding, but it shouldn't remove it because it was not intended to work that way, since grounding can only be removed by magical school spells, not physical. If Zeox said he would fix retail bugs, this is one of them and should be fixed. If he doesn't wanna fix retail bugs, I don't care, don't fix it, it's the same for me. But if he says he's gonna do something he should stick to his word and do it. That's why I said it's up to him if he fixes it or not. I'm gonna stop talking now, because you're clearly irrelevant and can't even read. Pce out fam.