Grounding Totem

You didn't even play mop retail why are u still talking here?

You don't even know what a retail bug is, why are u still talking here?

- - - Updated - - -

You mean that guy from blizzard that plays with a tablet know what a bug is?

:O

7d05a05c4a5293363411a7126197d54b.png

Idk if it was the same mod xD but wtf playing wow with a tablet? lol

Everyone who is against this getting fixed is either abusing it or just scared and want to nerf everything but his class.

This is a retail bug and it should be fixed, stop the drama. PERIOD!

Well, can't wait to see blood horror not break from DMG anymore then right? And yea, lets fix spirit link sharing HP in cyclone aswell ok?

What about this? http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=218713 I would argue that this is a retail bug aswell!

Idk if it was the same mod xD but wtf playing wow with a tablet? lol

Well he is one of the guys that decide over such things you are talking about.

Edited by Autschbatsch
You didn't play retail mop and you're talking about bugs on there interesting,

I don't need to play retail to know how things were, I can easily look up a video or look for the information neeeded on changelogs, you're still irrelevant lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, can't wait to see blood horror not break from DMG anymore then right? And yea, lets fix spirit link sharing HP in cyclone aswell ok?

What about this? http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=218713 I would argue that this is a retail bug aswell!

If Zeox agreed to fix retail bugs, that should be fixed aswell imo.

2k on retail your opinion is irrelevant period.

Uhh i think i've already proved im a bit higher than 2k, and you still saying that? Clearly I still know more than you about retail since you don't even know what the term "retail bug" is, and yet you're here acting like a 1.5k rat claiming to be 2.7 without any proof, idk, you're the irrelevant man, just git gud.

If Zeox agreed to fix retail bugs

He would have to fix about 40reports which are not necessary to fix, yes. I can't wait for all the random threads where people claim "oh database say it's legit, it is bug"

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=212958

Maybe Pujo is right after all?? I don't know maybe RoF should stack because wowhead actually proofs him right!

f3fbcdab0d9ef63d0c55c87f43792cfa.gif

Fix this. :)

It's a bug!

since when are guru heros allowed to talk?

Ye fix that and change Mop for hunter completly

/FACEPALM

I think it's pretty obvious if you read what I said' date=' that it would be a disadvantage for warriors if their dmg got fixed.[/quote']

stop talking please lol....

Dumb 1500 rats think they're pros and say "its fake" with 0 proof smh. Keep trying.

you are acting like one of these rn

Ye cry about an outplay mechanic and that its a bug which has to get fixed. Pandawow community... hate those player with 0 game knowledge trying to destroy the game...

What if i tell you that i played abit with ssdsfaked and he was multiple times complaining (in voice) about how stupid that bug is. I didnt even want to tell him that this Shit community wont even get it reverted.

Now hes not even playing here anymore. Not saying its because of that but shit like that surely wont help.

Sad, just sad

Edited by Noneedholy

this is the biggest bullshit i've read in a while. what the actual f**k?

yes, let's just remove one of the biggest outplay mechanics for hunter... LOL

seriously, this report is retarded as hell. hope it gets declined asap.

i dont care what wowiki/wowpedia says. i dont give a flying f**k. THIS DETERMINED IF THE HUNTER WAS TRASH OR GOOD... holy shit.

Edited by Repitchx
you are acting like one of these rn

Ye cry about an outplay mechanic and that its a bug which has to get fixed. Pandawow community... hate those player with 0 game knowledge trying to destroy the game...

What if i tell you that i played abit with ssdsfaked and he was multiple times complaining (in voice) about how stupid that bug is. I didnt even want to tell him that this Shit community wont even get it reverted.

Now hes not even playing here anymore. Not saying its because of that but shit like that surely wont help.

Sad, just sad

I couldn't care less if this got fixed or not tbh, I don't give a fuck haha, but what I do give a fuck about is that Zeox said he's gonna fix retail bugs and this is one of them, so according to his own words, it should be fixed. If he doesn't fix it cuz he finds it's not necessary or aproppiate, i don't care, it's just that, in a way, he's not keeping his word and he should've just said he was not gonna fix retail bugs. Fix it, or don't, i don't really care xd.

Edited by DragonBruu
  • Administrators

http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=2649

Effect 0: Id 63 (SPELL_EFFECT_THREAT) RegularDifficulty
AveragePoints = 1521,73
Targets (6, 0) (TARGET_UNIT_TARGET_ENEMY, NO_TARGET)

Effect 1: Id 114 (SPELL_EFFECT_ATTACK_ME) RegularDifficulty
BasePoints = 0
Effect Mechanic = 16 (MECHANIC_BANDAGE)

Effect 2: Id 6 [b](SPELL_EFFECT_APPLY_AURA)[/b] RegularDifficulty
BasePoints = 200
Aura Id 11 ([b]SPELL_AURA_MOD_TAUNT[/b]), value = 200, misc = 0 (0), miscB = 0, periodic = 0
Effect Mechanic = 16 (MECHANIC_BANDAGE)

Taken from 5.4.8 dbc. It redirects this aura to grounding and it disappear. I don't think it must be fixed, so declined.

• Like 1