New Web

Milorad

First of all the website looks pretty good Zeox.

There are still 2 things which i don't understand ...

1. We've talked about this in the past already,

- 1-10 places: Vicious Gladiator + the same title on the forum (it's optional), mount Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake and 2500 bonuses.

- 11-25 places: Title Wrathful Gladiator + the same title on the forum (it's optional), mount Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm and 2000 bonuses.

I'm pretty sure we should start a poll because people know "Wrathful Gladiator" is a better title and TBH for my part i'd get rank 2 on purpose and not even R1 just to get this title. Also 2 r1 titles for 1 season ? idk about that ...

26-40 places: Title Gladiator

Is there a way to lower that abit ? We don't need 40 gladiator Player after every season jumping around imo ... thats to much :/

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure we should start a poll because people know "Wrathful Gladiator" is a better title and TBH for my part i'd get rank 2 on purpose and not even R1 just to get this title. Also 2 r1 titles for 1 season ? idk about that ...

Is there a way to lower that abit ? We don't need 40 gladiator Player after every season jumping around imo ... thats to much :/

up please !

• Like 1

• Administrators

Sure you can make a poll. We can change it.

why? forum is nice

No it's not, I am sick of it!

It's vBulletin's standard style which is boring. I think Pandawow should make a new one (since we have a new website.)

It won't take anything but changing colors from admin panel and maybe a new logo and we're good to go, nothing fancy. :D

Considering that glad titles were removed from 2v2, and a lot of competitive 3s players came into server, i think the spots for glad are ok.

Man, are we going to see a new design for the forum as well? :D

I don't think Zeox or anyone else from PandaWoW can change the looks of the forum, I believe it's vBulletin's forum that people can use/hire etc.

• Administrators
Okay no problem could do it there. :) What about Phone selection? I can't find mine there, not sure if it is just not translated yet.

d86a96e3f45d3bea7fd055032f102a9e.png

Already said it to Zeox.

I don't think Zeox or anyone else from PandaWoW can change the looks of the forum, I believe it's vBulletin's forum that people can use/hire etc.

there are vB templates or you can just make a custom template... not every vB powered forum looks as plain as this