New Web

Milorad

There needs to be some sort of checkbox during login that remembers you when you reopen the site. It's tedious to type credentials + captcha everytime.

Google Chrome (not sure about other browsers) have the function to save your credentials.

stop trying to make yourself special

Exactly. He's selfish and wants everything to be for him only.

He cries about a title and says to be rank 2 on purpose just because "Wrathful Glad" is nicer!

What kind of person that thinks this way? hahaha. :D

+ its private server and increasing glad count even to 100 wont harm anyone, except someone's ego. If on live with glad title you could get boosting orders, here it means that you got glad on private fun server = not much to be proud of

+ its private server and increasing glad count even to 100 wont harm anyone, except someone's ego. If on live with glad title you could get boosting orders, here it means that you got glad on private fun server = not much to be proud of

yup, I agree.

Zeox made a wise decision by making it for 40 players!

He cries about a title and says to be rank 2 on purpose just because "Wrathful Glad" is nicer!

That's true tho. That's the reason why I didn't play my main in s3 when I was rank7. It's personal preference of course tho.

100 is quite a lot for glad... that means there will be at least 100 for duelist, rival and challenger too... which is at least 400 titles for 3v3 alone?

I'm pulling numbers out of my ass but isn't that like, the entire pvp playerbase

stop trying to make yourself special

Well its clear why ur mad ... getting farmed everytime you start queing 3s and complaining right after bout non existent bugs. Rat.

Anyways, most of the Retail player (in our discord) think the same about this situation so who gives a shit right. You know im asking people who are able to even get Glad not people like you :)

Na its "nicer" for most of the people and with abit of Season knowledge you would know why. Cba explaining it to gurubashi 1.5 heros.

Drama train coming in.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/297/160/f66.gif

True tho, people who barely get 2k here wants to talk about things they can never reach in near future. Care bout ur own bsns guys.

Ye lets make r1 title etc easier to obtain. You are like these kids due Retail wow is like it is right now.

R1/glad should be smth special and not be obtainable for bad player /casuals. Thats how it is. If you wanna be bad PLUS get rewarded play legion.

Edited by Noneedholy

Na its "nicer" for most of the people and with abit of Season knowledge you would know why. Cba explaining it to gurubashi 1.5 heros.

"Abet.... fart sesen... fart fart noledge faaaaaaart..."

What an idi*t who doesn't even know the ethics of discussion.

bad/casual player cant get rank 1 ,if they are in top 10 it means they are bad ?

He's ret*rded and afraid of players!

Here's S15: https://ibb.co/c3YRLv

On Pandawow we have many players, thousands and of course it's now with other servers/cross realm included (check website statistics).

So actually 40 players is low but I think it's fine and shouldn't be lowered.

Edited by Indeminight

Well its clear why ur mad

as if i ever tried to get a title or q in tier comp to get rating. Fun is the only reason i log in once a month and play. I have noneed to prove anything about my skill or else.

Zeox's goal is not to make 2.2 3v3 players feel special. Most of the income comes from playerbase with the lowest rating, obviously. Therefore he need to reinforce this part of playerbase (0-1900) to play more, to get titles. This means he need to give this players reinforcers - titles. it'd be rly nice if he could increase overall titles count, no one will get hurt if people will get 1000 challenger titles.

I remember time in BC when i would dream of rival title, and chance of getting it, even if 2.2 players didnt care about it, reinforced my gaming activity a lot.

+ important part of season progression is mmr flow dynamics, which prevents team from sitting on rating (blizzard even artificially flooded ladder with mmr in s15, and that played a huge part in activity). Obviously, most of the part of mmr flow(=mmr income) comes from this players base with low ratings and new chars.

• Like 1

as if i ever tried to get a title or q in tier comp to get rating. Fun is the only reason i log in once a month and play. I have noneed to prove anything about my skill or else.

Zeox's goal is not to make 2.2 3v3 players feel special. Most of the income comes from playerbase with the lowest rating, obviously. Therefore he need to reinforce this part of playerbase (0-1900) to play more, to get titles. This means he need to give this players reinforcers - titles. it'd be rly nice if he could increase overall titles count, no one will get hurt if people will get 1000 challenger titles.

I remember time in BC when i would dream of rival title, and chance of getting it, even if 2.2 players didnt care about it, reinforced my gaming activity a lot.

+ important part of season progression is mmr flow dynamics, which prevents team from sitting on rating (blizzard even artificially flooded ladder with mmr in s15, and that played a huge part in activity). Obviously, most of the part of mmr flow(=mmr income) comes from this players base with low ratings and new chars.

Well said. :appl: