Server economy.

Hello fellow readers,

I am here to talk about the server economy. Since the update to Gold/Silver coins from bonuses we have an economy crash. The buy/sell economy is so hurt that it's almost non-existant because people don't want to add-up to 800 gold coins for example.

My suggestion to stablize the economy so the gold coins can start rotating again is Panda-WoW to buyout some of the characters on the forums. Please DO discuss this.

Always yours,

Peter.

Since the update to Gold/Silver coins from bonuses we have an economy crash.

No we have not, it has only been not even a day since the website ofc there will be lack of characters and no one buying them soon, because all bonuses got converted to silver coins & people need to buy gold coins so they can buy a character, or sell a character atm for gold coins.

The buy/sell economy is so hurt

Not really, it has not even been a day people may possibly not have "gold coins" yet give it 1 more week.

My suggestion to stablize the economy so the gold coins can start rotating again is Panda-WoW to buyout some of the characters on the forums.

If you're implying what I think you're implying then no it wont happen the server itself will NOT buy characters PLAYERS have to buy characters as afterall the server doesn't benefit / want your character the PLAYERS do / will benefit as that is what the option is for, it is for the players.